Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
Clyde Lee - I had a little trouble following that, but I think I get the gist.

The issue is both parties are proven liars. They tell voters what they want to hear every election cycle and never deliver. Trump didn't have any of that baggage. And, because he's not surviving on donations, he can attack some political sacred cows that people who do take donations won't touch. He's beholden to know one. His comments about how Wall Street is fucking middle America were exactly right. You've not going to hear an entrenched Republican ever say that. And, Clinton sure wasn't turning on her best meal ticket.

None of the others had any credibility. Even if you didn't really believe him, you knew the others were lying to you. The thing that baffles me the most is now that Trump has put the same liars and thieves he railed against during the campaign into top jobs his core still believe in him. They got completely suckered. I guess admitting that is tough.

LDH - Congress knows what the people want and how to do it? You should start doing stand-up with that kind of hilarious material.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
21-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Never put the people on a pedestal. They'll just fall and hurt themselves.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-07-2017, 09:21 AM
So Trump has now asked lawyers if his power to pardon extends to himself and members of his family.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 09:45 AM
(21-07-2017 09:21 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  So Trump has now asked lawyers if his power to pardon extends to himself and members of his family.

Fake news.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Sad day, Spicer resigned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-07-2017, 10:12 AM
(21-07-2017 09:45 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 09:21 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  So Trump has now asked lawyers if his power to pardon extends to himself and members of his family.

Fake news.

So, you're saying the report that he asked his lawyers about this is 100% wrong and it never happened at all?

I'll take that bet. I'll put up whatever you care to wager that it's not fake news. I can't believe you think it is. You really think he wouldn't have asked this question?

Given how often these stories have proven out, and how the whole Russian meeting story has changed several times, I can't believe anyone would take the position that this isn't real and is "fake news".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
21-07-2017, 10:19 AM
It's from a long running news source that is liberal and cited info a advisor said and how a lawyer after it resigned... so of course it's fake to him. It's a liberal media claim.

Not like they could ever report stories that administrations deny then were still shown true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-07-2017, 10:20 AM
(21-07-2017 10:12 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 09:45 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fake news.

So, you're saying the report that he asked his lawyers about this is 100% wrong and it never happened at all?

I'll take that bet. I'll put up whatever you care to wager that it's not fake news. I can't believe you think it is. You really think he wouldn't have asked this question?

Given how often these stories have proven out, and how the whole Russian meeting story has changed several times, I can't believe anyone would take the position that this isn't real and is "fake news".

The thing is, we'll never know. The media only cites "sources" and the Trump team denies it.

Unless they name their source and show proof, its fake news. That's why only 29% of Americans trust the media (according to a poll this month by NPR/PBS).

In the information age, you better come with documents, video, audio and eyewitness accounts.

"Sources" are bullshit these days.

21-07-2017, 10:34 AM
(21-07-2017 10:20 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The thing is, we'll never know. The media only cites "sources" and the Trump team denies it.

The hell we won't. It's members of the Trump team who are the "sources".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-07-2017, 10:36 AM
(21-07-2017 10:34 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 10:20 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The thing is, we'll never know. The media only cites "sources" and the Trump team denies it.

The hell we won't. The Trump team are the "sources".

Fake sources. Fake stories. Fake news.

They can't name sources because they don't exist.