Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
(22-07-2017 10:14 AM)BnW Wrote:  That's what his point evolved to, yes. It's a safe, accurate position. That's not where he started, though.

Well, it was the point I started out with, hence my own commentary here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2017, 12:18 PM
(21-07-2017 05:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Breaking news?

More like fake news.

More "anonymous" sources.

Is this really the best defence you can manufacture in support of all the Republican rats deserting a sinking ship? If you choose to call all the news reports you dismiss as "fake" then you need to provide accredited citations proving that claim. To just say something is fake is not a valid argument, and simply makes you look even more desperate to prove an allegation that has no truth to it.

At his AG confirmation, while under oath, Sessions stated that he did not have contact with Russian officials during Trump's presidential campaign. In March this year however, news reports confirmed that in July 2016 Sessions had met twice with Russian Ambassador Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak. And in October 2016, Kislyak also denied ever meeting with anyone involved in the Trump campaign, despite it later emerging that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had spoken with Kislyak at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Trump and his advisers—or befuddled trained monkeys—change their stories as often as I change my undies LOL.

Quote:I sure hope they find out who is leaking national security info and lock them up for 20 years. Probably a butt hurt Hillary supporter.

Is that the same Hillary who received 2,864,974 more primary votes than your hero Trump? You know, the candidate the electorate really wanted as POTUS? This was the largest negative margin in US history, with the next largest being against George W Bush at 543,816.

If it wasn't for the ludicrously out-moded, 250-year-old Electoral College system, Trump would be back on our TVs again as a games show host—although admittedly it's hard to see any difference compared to his worsening performance as President LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
22-07-2017, 12:26 PM
(22-07-2017 08:05 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Russia is not our enemy. We are actually allies...

I'm also guessing you were the kid who used to believe that automatic doors were controlled by an unseen person looking through a surveillance camera. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-07-2017, 12:49 PM
The "fake news" line is getting harder to defend. Trump pretty much validated the story he was getting advice on his power to issue pardons. Regarding the Sessions story, he not only isn't denying it but instead is again complaining about leaks.

Sessions is now caught in some pretty significant lies. I can't see how he doesn't resign.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-07-2017, 12:55 PM
(22-07-2017 12:49 PM)BnW Wrote:  The "fake news" line is getting harder to defend. Trump pretty much validated the story he was getting advice on his power to issue pardons. Regarding the Sessions story, he not only isn't denying it but instead is again complaining about leaks.

Sessions is now caught in some pretty significant lies. I can't see how he doesn't resign.

It's like an epic game of dodgeball. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-07-2017, 01:51 PM
(22-07-2017 12:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 12:49 PM)BnW Wrote:  The "fake news" line is getting harder to defend. Trump pretty much validated the story he was getting advice on his power to issue pardons. Regarding the Sessions story, he not only isn't denying it but instead is again complaining about leaks.

It's like an epic game of dodgeball. Dodgy

Where people keep smacking themselves in the face and claiming to be not out.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-07-2017, 02:12 PM
(22-07-2017 01:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 12:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It's like an epic game of dodgeball. Dodgy

Where people keep smacking themselves in the face and claiming to be not out.

Well, according to the rules you're not out unless you actually get hit with the ball. But then there is also the chance you catch the ball, the problem with politics is that the players get to have sticky nets to play with.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-11-2017, 07:24 AM
After recent revelations and timelines revealed through papadopoulous emails, do you now feel there was treasonous acts by Trump administration? Or by Trump himself?
03-11-2017, 07:26 AM
(03-11-2017 07:24 AM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  After recent revelations and timelines revealed through papadopoulous emails, do you now feel there was treasonous acts by Trump administration? Or by Trump himself?

I do think so, but we just have to wait to see the outcome of the Mueller investigation. I am quite sure the truth will out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-11-2017, 06:39 PM
(03-11-2017 07:24 AM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  After recent revelations and timelines revealed through papadopoulous emails, do you now feel there was treasonous acts by Trump administration? Or by Trump himself?

No. I really don't.

I do, however, think it's possible laws were broken here and it's not beyond possibility this takes down his presidency. Who the hell really knows at this point? I guess we'll all find out.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post