Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

There is no "collusion" law. Trump could have personally called Putin and asked for Hillary's deleted emails to be released and any other dirt he had. That's not illegal in any way. I've seen a few laws brought up that could be used on some liberal websites, like wire fraud and identity theft (because of the hacked emails). But seriously, those are such a stretch. You'd have to prove Trump himself AIDED in the theft of the emails, not just asked for it to happen. And good luck finding a jury to convict Trump or anyone close to Trump on trumped up charges in this politically divided culture. You need all 9 jurors to convict. At least 1 will be a Trump supporter.

It's not treason either. Not even close. Russia is not our enemy. In many ways we are allies.

This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
11-07-2017, 03:50 PM
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

I tend to agree with you on this one. Why some much focus and effort on this Russian influence on the 2016 election? Trump is a political dodo. He doesn't have a single strong point (or if he does, I haven't seen it yet). You could attack him on everything else. You could show that his healthcare reform is a catastrophy for the population and reeks of amateurism. You could question him on the Syrian and North Korean crisis and where he is clearly improvising when he isn't simply following hte playbook of his predecessors. You could question him on environmental issues. You could attack him on the fact that the POTUS is bullying people on Twitter in direct contradiction to the First Lady efforts of fighting cyberbullying. You could question his idiotic, half baked budget. You could question his stance. You could push on his blatant nepotism. You could question his incredible impopularity in every single country in the world beside Russia and Israel (and than again, Israel would have prefered Clinton). You could even question his multiple potential cases of conflict of interest. Of all of Trump's weaknesses, this one is the least important. In the end, people don't vote for candidates that have no other traits then ''at least, he's not him''. Democrats need to push their politics and their leader at the front, not try to sink Trump further. The man is already doing a great job at being incredibly crass and despicable.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
11-07-2017, 04:01 PM
(11-07-2017 03:50 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

I tend to agree with you on this one. Why some much focus and effort on this Russian influence on the 2016 election? Trump is a political dodo. He doesn't have a single strong point (or if he does, I haven't seen it yet). You could attack him on everything else. You could show that his healthcare reform is a catastrophy for the population and reeks of amateurism. You could question him on the Syrian and North Korean crisis and where he is clearly improvising when he isn't simply following hte playbook of his predecessors. You could question him on environmental issues. You could attack him on the fact that the POTUS is bullying people on Twitter in direct contradiction to the First Lady efforts of fighting cyberbullying. You could question his idiotic, half baked budget. You could question his stance. You could push on his blatant nepotism. You could question his incredible impopularity in every single country in the world beside Russia and Israel (and than again, Israel would have prefered Clinton). You could even question his multiple potential cases of conflict of interest. Of all of Trump's weaknesses, this one is the least important. In the end, people don't vote for candidates that have no other traits then ''at least, he's not him''. Democrats need to push their politics and their leader at the front, not try to sink Trump further. The man is already doing a great job at being incredibly crass and despicable.

The answer is message. The democrats don't have one. They are still in shock that Trump won. I told you all Trump would win because I saw the country turn red over the last 8 years. By the end of Obama's terms republicans had control of 2/3 of the government. Republicans control the vast majority of governor's seats and state legislatures. Outside a few liberal majority large states the democrats are losing election after election at the state and local levels.

"Trump sucks" is the stupidest campaign slogan and all of the democrats are adopting it. In a country where democrats are being rejected due to lack of message that resonates with the working class, attacking Trump repeatedly drowns out what little message they might have.

Trump could be the biggest idiot in the world. But he's part of the Republican party. Right now Americans trust republicans more than democrats to get the job done. They can't fight Trump. They must fight the GOP. If they can't beat the GOP, Trump will win again.

11-07-2017, 04:17 PM
(11-07-2017 04:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:50 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I tend to agree with you on this one. Why some much focus and effort on this Russian influence on the 2016 election? Trump is a political dodo. He doesn't have a single strong point (or if he does, I haven't seen it yet). You could attack him on everything else. You could show that his healthcare reform is a catastrophy for the population and reeks of amateurism. You could question him on the Syrian and North Korean crisis and where he is clearly improvising when he isn't simply following hte playbook of his predecessors. You could question him on environmental issues. You could attack him on the fact that the POTUS is bullying people on Twitter in direct contradiction to the First Lady efforts of fighting cyberbullying. You could question his idiotic, half baked budget. You could question his stance. You could push on his blatant nepotism. You could question his incredible impopularity in every single country in the world beside Russia and Israel (and than again, Israel would have prefered Clinton). You could even question his multiple potential cases of conflict of interest. Of all of Trump's weaknesses, this one is the least important. In the end, people don't vote for candidates that have no other traits then ''at least, he's not him''. Democrats need to push their politics and their leader at the front, not try to sink Trump further. The man is already doing a great job at being incredibly crass and despicable.

The answer is message. The democrats don't have one. They are still in shock that Trump won. I told you all Trump would win because I saw the country turn red over the last 8 years. By the end of Obama's terms republicans had control of 2/3 of the government. Republicans control the vast majority of governor's seats and state legislatures. Outside a few liberal majority large states the democrats are losing election after election at the state and local levels.

"Trump sucks" is the stupidest campaign slogan and all of the democrats are adopting it. In a country where democrats are being rejected due to lack of message that resonates with the working class, attacking Trump repeatedly drowns out what little message they might have.

Trump could be the biggest idiot in the world. But he's part of the Republican party. Right now Americans trust republicans more than democrats to get the job done. They can't fight Trump. They must fight the GOP. If they can't beat the GOP, Trump will win again.

No point at all in voting if Russia controls it all. No point at all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-07-2017, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 04:30 PM by ClydeLee.)
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

There is no "collusion" law. Trump could have personally called Putin and asked for Hillary's deleted emails to be released and any other dirt he had. That's not illegal in any way. I've seen a few laws brought up that could be used on some liberal websites, like wire fraud and identity theft (because of the hacked emails). But seriously, those are such a stretch. You'd have to prove Trump himself AIDED in the theft of the emails, not just asked for it to happen. And good luck finding a jury to convict Trump or anyone close to Trump on trumped up charges in this politically divided culture. You need all 9 jurors to convict. At least 1 will be a Trump supporter.

It's not treason either. Not even close. Russia is not our enemy. In many ways we are allies.

This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.
The notion of ally or foe makes no sense in this point. I guess basic black and white describing of reality doesn't change much here.

It's no change who if it's Germany or France to ask for campaign aid from financially is an illegal element. There is campaign basis laws on that which is why the secret super PAC donations were controversial when even with Hilary too there was foreign aid talk. Foreign nations giving money is not allowed.

The question would be does requesting foreign governments legal members info count as foreign gains... money is ruled Speach campaign wise, so shouldn't Speach & information be vice versa considered money?

Also, [Image: 746f7adc8107618c8a1c4978e4a48384.jpg] there are statues expressed that concern foreign government aid

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
11-07-2017, 04:31 PM
(11-07-2017 04:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

The notion of ally or foe makes no sense in this point. I guess basic black and white describing of reality doesn't change much here.

It's no change who if it's Germany or France to ask for campaign aid from financially is an illegal element. There is campaign basis laws on that which is why the secret super PAC donations were controversial when even with Hilary too there was foreign aid talk. Foreign nations giving money is not allowed.

The question would be does requesting foreign governments legal members info count as foreign gains... money is ruled Speach campaign wise, so shouldn't Speach & information be vice versa considered money?

This thread is about treason. You can't be found guilty of treason if the country in question is an ally. The statue specifically mentions enemies. Russia is not our enemy.

11-07-2017, 04:34 PM
(11-07-2017 04:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:50 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I tend to agree with you on this one. Why some much focus and effort on this Russian influence on the 2016 election? Trump is a political dodo. He doesn't have a single strong point (or if he does, I haven't seen it yet). You could attack him on everything else. You could show that his healthcare reform is a catastrophy for the population and reeks of amateurism. You could question him on the Syrian and North Korean crisis and where he is clearly improvising when he isn't simply following hte playbook of his predecessors. You could question him on environmental issues. You could attack him on the fact that the POTUS is bullying people on Twitter in direct contradiction to the First Lady efforts of fighting cyberbullying. You could question his idiotic, half baked budget. You could question his stance. You could push on his blatant nepotism. You could question his incredible impopularity in every single country in the world beside Russia and Israel (and than again, Israel would have prefered Clinton). You could even question his multiple potential cases of conflict of interest. Of all of Trump's weaknesses, this one is the least important. In the end, people don't vote for candidates that have no other traits then ''at least, he's not him''. Democrats need to push their politics and their leader at the front, not try to sink Trump further. The man is already doing a great job at being incredibly crass and despicable.

Literally all GOP had going the last 8 years and this election was Obama sucks, Hilary is more of that... that's how the GOP

And next year a lot more Dems will win just like Reps did in 2010 or Dems in 2006 and prior be Bush.

Do you think there was some sort of message the GOP has had or that Dems had in 06-08 that caused Obama to win while having a Dem control congress at the time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

11-07-2017, 04:34 PM
(11-07-2017 04:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Also, [Image: 746f7adc8107618c8a1c4978e4a48384.jpg] there are statues expressed that concern foreign government aid

That statute is concerned with monetary or physical gifts. To suggest Hillary's emails are a "thing of value" under this statute is a stretch. I'm sure some lawyer could try to make a case. But like I said earlier, to actually get a conviction on a stretched out legal definition? Doubtful.

11-07-2017, 04:40 PM
(11-07-2017 04:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 04:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The notion of ally or foe makes no sense in this point. I guess basic black and white describing of reality doesn't change much here.

That statute is concerned with monetary or physical gifts. To suggest Hillary's emails are a "thing of value" under this statute is a stretch. I'm sure some lawyer could try to make a case. But like I said earlier, to actually get a conviction on a stretched out legal definition? Doubtful.
The argument is already made on basis of government elections that money equals free speech. Money and speech are intertwined in election topics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-07-2017, 04:43 PM
(11-07-2017 04:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Russia is not our enemy.

#sigh