Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
(11-07-2017 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:37 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Nonsense. Climate change, LGBTQ rights, equality, minimum wages, environmentalism, corporate regulations, etc.

The democrats keep running on that platform yet keep losing at every level of government.

They can't win with regular hard working Americans hence the pledge to make 1 million immigrants into citizens over the next year. They've become the party of handouts which is why middle America is rejecting them.

Well sport, that explains it then. That must be why middle America is so totally for their secret health care plan to take a way health care from 24 million people.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-07-2017, 07:50 PM
(11-07-2017 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They've become the party of handouts which is why middle America is rejecting them.

But are they really?

Look, I don't for a minute think that Democrat politicians are really pushing for the kind of positive change this country needs, but the ideology is a hundred fold better than the GOP.

It's not the party of handouts, it's the party of, hey, we're the richest country in the world, with more than enough resources to take care of those who have a hard time doing it for themselves, for whatever reason that may be, including those who consistently vote red but are poorer because of it.

It's the party of, hey, we should be taking care of each other because we should, and we can, and there's not a good excuse to why we're not doing that.

If we would actually pass logical, reasonable legislation that helped the poor and middle class instead of constantly cushioning the uber rich to stay rich and get richer, we may just end up with an economy that doesn't have the need for "handouts".

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
11-07-2017, 08:10 PM
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

There is no "collusion" law. Trump could have personally called Putin and asked for Hillary's deleted emails to be released and any other dirt he had. That's not illegal in any way. I've seen a few laws brought up that could be used on some liberal websites, like wire fraud and identity theft (because of the hacked emails). But seriously, those are such a stretch. You'd have to prove Trump himself AIDED in the theft of the emails, not just asked for it to happen. And good luck finding a jury to convict Trump or anyone close to Trump on trumped up charges in this politically divided culture. You need all 9 jurors to convict. At least 1 will be a Trump supporter.

It's not treason either. Not even close. Russia is not our enemy. In many ways we are allies.

This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

Bolding mine. If you are, as you claim, a veteran of military service to the US of A, you know the score. I will never take your posts as anything but trolling, henceforth. Go back to pushing your broom, or whatever job it is you managed to find after you didn't get that job as a greeter at WalMart. With due apologies to WalMart greeters, everywhere.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-07-2017, 08:14 PM
(11-07-2017 05:49 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Is it ethically wrong of me to wish he DID commit treason? Because then we could finally get rid of him?

But honestly sometimes I think Pence scares me more. Trump is such a joke that in some ways it makes him inept. Pence strikes me as being the smarter of the two and although I think he would be less likely to approve a nuclear war than Trump, his religious views + more intelligent than Trump, well, I think he could really do some damage in the arena of separation of church and state. Where I don't think THAT subject is nearly as important to Trump.

How scary is it to think that Trump may be the lessor of two evils?
As painful as this is, and gawd, it's just like giving birth and having contractions lasting months instead of a day, I'd like to extend this nightmare for another year until the midterm elections. I want to see the politicians who supported trump have their faces rubbed into the muddy trump-swamp. I want to see them finally jump ship and try to keep their heads above the water. I know that's vindictive and I'm usually not a vindictive person but this has been a national horror. It will take the US decades to recover, if we ever do.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-07-2017, 08:21 PM
(11-07-2017 08:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

There is no "collusion" law. Trump could have personally called Putin and asked for Hillary's deleted emails to be released and any other dirt he had. That's not illegal in any way. I've seen a few laws brought up that could be used on some liberal websites, like wire fraud and identity theft (because of the hacked emails). But seriously, those are such a stretch. You'd have to prove Trump himself AIDED in the theft of the emails, not just asked for it to happen. And good luck finding a jury to convict Trump or anyone close to Trump on trumped up charges in this politically divided culture. You need all 9 jurors to convict. At least 1 will be a Trump supporter.

It's not treason either. Not even close. Russia is not our enemy. In many ways we are allies.

This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

Bolding mine. If you are, as you claim, a veteran of military service to the US of A, you know the score. I will never take your posts as anything but trolling, henceforth. Go back to pushing your broom, or whatever job it is you managed to find after you didn't get that job as a greeter at WalMart. With due apologies to WalMart greeters, everywhere.

Be fair. In the eyes of the law, which is how any treason charge would be adjudicated, the guy is right -- Russia does not fit the definition of "enemy".

I get where you're coming from, they are an adversary state, and the Trump Campaign has certainly violated voter trust. But legally speaking, he is correct.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
11-07-2017, 08:52 PM
(11-07-2017 08:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Bolding mine. If you are, as you claim, a veteran of military service to the US of A, you know the score. I will never take your posts as anything but trolling, henceforth. Go back to pushing your broom, or whatever job it is you managed to find after you didn't get that job as a greeter at WalMart. With due apologies to WalMart greeters, everywhere.

Be fair. In the eyes of the law, which is how any treason charge would be adjudicated, the guy is right -- Russia does not fit the definition of "enemy".

I get where you're coming from, they are an adversary state, and the Trump Campaign has certainly violated voter trust. But legally speaking, he is correct.

Not so fast... there are campaign laws....

Federal laws prohibit anyone from soliciting or accepting any campaign contribution from a foreign national or foreign government.

"No person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation," reads Title 11 in the Code of Federal Regulations, section 110.20 (g). A contribution can be "anything of value," including negative information about a political opponent.

It is unlawful to "provide substantial assistance in the solicitation, making, acceptance or receipt of a contribution or donation," reads 11 CFR 110.20 (h).
[+] 3 users Like Luckyluciano's post
11-07-2017, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 09:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
I doubt boy Trump is in much legal jeopardy. That don't mean Mueller ain't gonna go put him through hell first and if he lies then, or they uncover something even worse (my money's on there being a lot more of this shit out there) that could change quick like. Manafort was already fucked before this. The one really in legal jeopardy is Kushner. My guess is he lied all over that SF86 he filled out for the security clearance background check. That's a crime. Like lying to the FBI is a crime. Whole damn family would've been a lot better off had the Mango Moron not got so pissed off at Obama for making fun of him at that White House Press Dinner that he would show him by running for president himself.

To me the truly best part of this tragicomedy is the bald-faced arrogance displayed by the family and friends. First Flynn with his lunatic "Lock her up! Lock her up!" knowing full well he was guilty of far worse crimes and subversion than her, Trump accusing Hillary of gross incompetence and criminal behavior for her emails and then he goes and gives away double secret super-squirrel information to the motherfucking Russkies as a casual aside to inflate his ego and prove his worth to the man who holds the pee tape, and now boy Dumpty getting all personally offended and saying over and over again that there was nothing to this nothingburger of Russian involvement all the while knowing full well the Russians were involved because he was fucking told they were involved. At this point I just assume they are guilty of whatever it is they are accusing somebody else of.

That Russian "attorney" they met with is going to say whatever Putin tells her to say and right now he is deciding whether he wants to bring down an American presidency more than he wants to keep embarrassing the USA by playing Trump in front of the world for a while longer.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2017, 08:57 PM
(11-07-2017 06:37 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Nonsense. Climate change, LGBTQ rights, equality, minimum wages, environmentalism, corporate regulations, etc.

The democrats keep running on that platform yet keep losing at every level of government.

They can't win with regular hard working Americans hence the pledge to make 1 million immigrants into citizens over the next year. They've become the party of handouts which is why middle America is rejecting them.

The poll Girly posted puts the lie to that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-07-2017, 08:58 PM

I am a "regular hard working American", though I don't use that description to try to subtly undermine anybody else's political views.

Democrats can't win with "Republican hard working Americans" most likely because most of those Republican voters are in denial that they vote for a party for all the wrong reasons based on talking points selected for them by commentators.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post
11-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Plus there is the rest of his email chain which incriminates him beyond belief....

https://youtu.be/CmVamJc4d5Q
[+] 2 users Like Luckyluciano's post