Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
(11-07-2017 08:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The democrats keep running on that platform yet keep losing at every level of government.

They can't win with regular hard working Americans hence the pledge to make 1 million immigrants into citizens over the next year. They've become the party of handouts which is why middle America is rejecting them.

The poll Girly posted puts the lie to that.

Keep believing those polls.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2017, 09:07 PM
(11-07-2017 09:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The poll Girly posted puts the lie to that.

What a thoughtful and insightful refutation of the polling datas' legitimacy and/or that of the aggregator and collection methodology. I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm convinced.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
11-07-2017, 09:10 PM
(11-07-2017 09:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 09:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Keep believing those polls.

What a thoughtful and insightful refutation of the polling datas' legitimacy and/or that of the aggregator and collection methodology. I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm convinced.

LDH has already demonstrated long ago that he knows absolutely dick about probability and statistics. Hell, he has admitted as much.

P.S. Photobucket is holding your avatar hostage. Bastards.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2017, 09:17 PM
(11-07-2017 09:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 09:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  What a thoughtful and insightful refutation of the polling datas' legitimacy and/or that of the aggregator and collection methodology. I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm convinced.

LDH has already demonstrated long ago that he knows absolutely dick about probability and statistics. Hell, he has admitted as much.

That's right.

All I need to know about polls can be found right here:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5533.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5659.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-5633.html
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institu...US_110716/

11-07-2017, 09:17 PM
(11-07-2017 09:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Move your avatar to here: https://postimg.org/ Quick and easy. Screw photobucket, I had the same happen to me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-07-2017, 09:18 PM
(11-07-2017 04:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
The answer is message. The democrats don't have one.
"Trump sucks" is the stupidest campaign slogan and all of the democrats are adopting it.

I remember arguing that during the election.

(11-07-2017 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:37 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Nonsense. Climate change, LGBTQ rights, equality, minimum wages, environmentalism, corporate regulations, etc.

The democrats keep running on that platform yet keep losing at every level of government.

Wait, what?

You can't have it both ways, do they have a stated platform/message or don't they?

(11-07-2017 04:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
Russia is not our enemy.

That depends upon who "our" is.

There are a number of players involved. Here's the main two, as I read it...

You've got the MIC who will 'accidentally' undermine a fledgling peace agreement and encourage escalation / destabilisation e.g. Qatar and Ukraine through, respectively mega arms sales to the Saudis and 'McCain diplomacy" Laughat

For this faction (global plutocrats, not just US-based), let's call them the 'Gunrunners', Russia (and Iran, Turkey etc.) are useful foils and for historical reasons it's easy to whip up fear of them / anger towards them.

The Iranian people, it must be said, have a deep history of peace (Zoroastrians) and more latterly democracy ... I consider them to be a bright hope in the region judging by recent political shifts (away from theocracy). If it was up to me, I'd threaten to let them have nukes... that'll stabilise the area pretty darn quick.

The Gunrunners (utilising the CIA when they can) have no wish to see democracy break out and have been undermining it for decades, despite the official political line.

On the other hand, there's O&G; to generalise, let's call them the 'Industrialists" who want peace in these troubled areas.

Quite frankly, I was expecting to read from you, LDH, about Tillerson's success on this front (no credit to Trump, I'm sure he's got no idea what's going on). Maybe I missed it.

You'd think that peace with Russia a good thing from an Exxon US perspective and everyone would be applauding it.

Unsure

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
11-07-2017, 09:24 PM
(11-07-2017 09:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 09:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  What a thoughtful and insightful refutation of the polling datas' legitimacy and/or that of the aggregator and collection methodology. I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm convinced.

Move your avatar to here: https://postimg.org/ Quick and easy. Screw photobucket, I had the same happen to me.

Amusingly, now 3 people have told me about my avatar. I'm surprised people noticed honestly. Unfortunately, it wasn't actually mine, I just grabbed it off the net. I'll have to hunt for a new one once I return from my errands.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-07-2017, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 09:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-07-2017 08:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The poll Girly posted puts the lie to that.

Oh that's right. No one is showing up at their representatives offices. No one cares about their health care. I forgot.
I bet you're looking forward to celebrating Russian Navy Day (our *ally*) in a couple weeks.
LOL. Looks like Dumpy and Rex think we're enemies. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ru...SKBN17E1AF

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-07-2017, 09:36 PM

(08-12-2015 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gallup has conducted a gun ownership poll since the 60's. It's fluctuated over time but there's only an 8% difference since the first poll and the most recent. Both sets of numbers from then and now are in the 40-49% range.
(13-10-2015 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bad news for Hillary. Some of the latest polls show her not matching up well against GOP competition. She trails Ben Carson by a whopping 11 points head to head in the latest Fox poll. Even Trump is on her by 5 points.
(18-11-2015 04:11 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  New polls out today by Bloomberg show majority of Americans are against Syrian refugee relocation. Only 28% would keep the current system in place. These kind of events are bad for democrats with an election a year away.
(18-11-2015 05:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And in the polls coming out today, not only in America but Canada and Great Britain too, a majority of people agree with me that these refugees are a bad idea.
(19-11-2015 06:23 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Polls show that voters trust the GOP to handle terrorism more than their Democrat counterparts.

I could do this all night, but your blatant hypocrisy is so evident and pervasive it would be tedious.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2017, 09:59 PM
(11-07-2017 09:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

(08-12-2015 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gallup has conducted a gun ownership poll since the 60's. It's fluctuated over time but there's only an 8% difference since the first poll and the most recent. Both sets of numbers from then and now are in the 40-49% range.
(13-10-2015 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bad news for Hillary. Some of the latest polls show her not matching up well against GOP competition. She trails Ben Carson by a whopping 11 points head to head in the latest Fox poll. Even Trump is on her by 5 points.
(18-11-2015 04:11 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  New polls out today by Bloomberg show majority of Americans are against Syrian refugee relocation. Only 28% would keep the current system in place. These kind of events are bad for democrats with an election a year away.
(18-11-2015 05:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And in the polls coming out today, not only in America but Canada and Great Britain too, a majority of people agree with me that these refugees are a bad idea.
(19-11-2015 06:23 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Polls show that voters trust the GOP to handle terrorism more than their Democrat counterparts.

I could do this all night, but your blatant hypocrisy is so evident and pervasive it would be tedious.

Yeah but, now we know liberal media pollsters are in the bag for democrat candidates and purposely poll more democrats in their polls, with the goal of making Republican voters think their candidate has no chance so they'll stay home.