Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
(12-07-2017 09:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  What is the truth? If you like your health plan and your doctor you can keep it, period?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2017, 09:32 PM
(12-07-2017 09:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  What is the truth? If you like your health plan and your doctor you can keep it, period?
What is the truth? Video was to blame for Benghazi?
What is the truth? Obama didn't know that Hillary had secret server in the bathroom?

The truth is that the fucking Republicans for 8 years tried to repeal the ACA, and had NOTHING to replace it with. 24 million people taken off their health care. That is the truth. Did they EVER ONCE do anything to FIX the ACA ? No.
What is truth ? Did we know Trump's campaign was talking to the Russians, (who INVADED the Ukraine, not Obama) ?
Yeah. What is truth ? *As if* the woman who believes in Moronism knows ANYTHING about "truth" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 09:35 PM
TO LORD DARK HELMET

I see comments in your rep and smile:" LDH was right, they were all wrong(delusional) and probably still are. "
I marked your words they didn't.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-07-2017, 09:56 PM
(12-07-2017 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
What is the truth? Video was to blame for Benghazi?
What is the truth? Obama didn't know that Hillary had secret server in the bathroom?

The truth is that the fucking Republicans for 8 years tried to repeal the ACA, and had NOTHING to replace it with. 24 million people taken off their health care. That is the truth. Did they EVER ONCE do anything to FIX the ACA ? No.
What is truth ? Did we know Trump's campaign was talking to the Russians, (who INVADED the Ukraine, not Obama) ?
Yeah. What is truth ? *As if* the woman who believes in Moronism knows ANYTHING about "truth" ?

I don't blame Trump for failing Obama care. I blame Dems and Obama for this. Republicans are disappointment NOT President Trump.
I don't care to whom Trump campaign was talking as long as there is no crime. Where are Hillary's deleted emails? I want to know what she is hiding from American people.
WOMEN who believe in Moronism love people and do good for them. They do not offend those who offends them. Heart

12-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Alla, I think I found you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Bucky Ball, It is very hard to offend me. If this is what you are doing it is not working.
I am not liberal snowflake.

12-07-2017, 10:10 PM
You are not a liberal snowflake. You are an ignorant uninformed, uneducated delusional snowflake.

The REASON the ACA is not repealed, is that the AMERICAN PEOPLE do not want it repealed. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../98854446/

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 10:15 PM
(12-07-2017 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are not a liberal snowflake. You are an ignorant uninformed, uneducated delusional snowflake.

The REASON the ACA is not repealed, is that the AMERICAN PEOPLE do not want it repealed. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../98854446/

I don't trust polls any more.
I don't trust fake liberal media.
I believe that all those who voted for Donald Trump and gave him this wonderful victory don't want Obamacare. We want repeal and we want to have something better than what we have now.

12-07-2017, 10:21 PM
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are not a liberal snowflake. You are an ignorant uninformed, uneducated delusional snowflake.

I believe that all those who voted for Donald Trump and gave him this wonderful victory don't want Obamacare. We want repeal and we want to have something better than what we have now.

... Through Faith we are saved eh?

If you don't trust polls what do you trust? Your gut? The fairy in the sky?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-07-2017, 10:25 PM
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Of course you don't.
It's NOT just liberal media that says what that poll shows. You are an ignoramus, and totally uninformed on any relevant subject.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamacare-ge...1498147200

Trump LOST the popular vote.
They (not Trump, not the Republicans) can figure out WHAT to replace the ACA with. If they DID, it would be repealed and replaced, long ago. They have NOTHING. IF they did, they would have proposed it years ago, and if it were better, it would be law. They have no clue how to improve it, and neither do you.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post