Did the defintion of "atheist' change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Did the defintion of "atheist' change?
(10-10-2014 07:19 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have shown repeatedly that you are dishonest by posting made-up 'quotes'.

screw you.. dickhead prick troll

Time for you to shoo fly. You're a sad little liar.No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
10-10-2014, 07:24 AM
(10-10-2014 07:21 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wouldn't know a rational argument if it bit me in the ass.

^fixed that for you
(10-10-2014 07:09 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  I challenge you to quote me (actually quote me, not a made up lie) saying anything even remotely resembling that.

If you can't, I expect a retraction and an apology.

Ya that's what I figured you lying fucking troll. See that's really it ain't it? People don't have a problem with you thinking Jesus was a historical figure so I doubt that's why you get "strange looks", you get strange looks because your reasons for doing so are completely fallacious, you deliberately and shamelessly lie in the most grandiose and sloppy way, you construct strawmen on arguments that are only happening in your head, and you equate disagreeing with you with some kinda mad hard on hatred for the entire field of historic studies. You make up things shamelessly, you're belligerently stupid on purpose, you troll people gleefully and then call people troll when they ask you to back up your fucking lies you fucking retarded piece of shit. You fake conversations that didn't happen because it's easier then giving answers which you can't do because you have neither the wit or the intelligence to do so, and lastly you are obviously and completely uneducated in the field you wish to discuss.

In summery you get strange looks not because of what you believe but because you are, in fact, a stupid lying cunt. Feel free to play your game with this post, it does not phase me one bit when cunts act like cunts.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
(10-10-2014 07:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:19 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  screw you.. dickhead prick troll
Laughat

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-In...0671027034

you're only laughing at yourself there.. MORON.
10-10-2014, 07:26 AM
(10-10-2014 07:19 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have shown repeatedly that you are dishonest by posting made-up 'quotes'.

You sad, spluttering simpleton. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2014, 07:27 AM
(10-10-2014 07:10 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 06:45 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well maybe you ought to look up and realize you aren't seeing what you think you're seeing. You've made multiple threads about some guy, I have no clue who you are talking about and mostly nobody has even been going on about this one guy. You have chosen him as if he's some guy a bunch of atheists here are defending.

Then you made a claim in a thread, with a poll, about how you keep seeing atheists think Jesus wasn't real and it must be some atheist community issue. Look at that poll! More people who voted by a wide margin think Jesus existed in some manner, you are denying things straight in front of you but acting like you're in some scenario where people are against you. The people against you are doing so because you are acting in the most childish dishonest behavior I've seen here in two months.

I'm telling you about what happened to me in real life.. I don't like being called a liar.

Here's a tip. Don't be a troll and don't intentionally lie and misquote people if you don't want to be called a liar.

Can we get the banhammer already? He's resulting to just repeating the same phrases in different posts over and over. And even the same lame insults.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
10-10-2014, 07:32 AM
(10-10-2014 07:24 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Laughat

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-In...0671027034

you're only laughing at yourself there.. MORON.

Hmm. That's not what you said yesterday. Dodgy

Now wasn't your little drive-by here to advertise your site a real big success ?
Rolleyes
The fact is the world is full of nuts. The internet has compounded their presence. You are one of them. An internet nut. Their views concerning the gods are irrelevant. One of the hallmarks of people here is they think for themselves. This is precisely the wrong place to try to sell "consensus". If you can't even discuss the issues or the EVIDENCE you're in WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.
Buh bye.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-10-2014, 07:37 AM
(10-10-2014 07:10 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  I'm telling you about what happened to me in real life.. I don't like being called a liar.

Maybe don't repeatedly fucking lie then you idiot. Holy shit that YEC stuff retarded your mental development.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-10-2014, 08:05 AM
(09-10-2014 07:16 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  Ok, I admit I'm not an atheist. I'm just here to make a few waves and get people stirred up. I enjoy being a troll.

I knew it.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-10-2014, 08:15 AM
(10-10-2014 07:27 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:10 AM)anonymous66 Wrote:  I'm telling you about what happened to me in real life.. I don't like being called a liar.

Here's a tip. Don't be a troll and don't intentionally lie and misquote people if you don't want to be called a liar.

Can we get the banhammer already? He's resulting to just repeating the same phrases in different posts over and over. And even the same lame insults.

Seriously. How is this not bannable behavior?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user