Did the scientists convert to Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Did the scientists convert to Islam?
(05-06-2016 01:31 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  in quran it shows that earth is not perfectly round

Citation required. Drinking Beverage

Quote:it shows that FE didnt originaly form in earth,

What does this even mean? Consider

Quote:ever heard about Dr. Maurice Bucaille's story ?

Oh, you mean the one ridiculed by actual scientists?

Quote:if youreally didnt read quran then you are trying to attack it without knowledge, let it be my fault , and give it a try , it may make you more convinced about atheism , who knows

You have provided nothing to attack. Provides quotations and sources or go away.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2016, 01:47 PM
(05-06-2016 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 01:31 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  in quran it shows that earth is not perfectly round

Citation required. Drinking Beverage

Quote:it shows that FE didnt originaly form in earth,

Quote:ever heard about Dr. Maurice Bucaille's story ?

Quote:if youreally didnt read quran then you are trying to attack it without knowledge, let it be my fault , and give it a try , it may make you more convinced about atheism , who knows

You have provided nothing to attack. Provides quotations and sources or go away.

then you dont know a thing about Pharaohs history,ok , never mind
FE is iron
and i stateded sources and names , but never mind,consider i didnt lol
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2016, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 02:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
The Greeks knew the earth was not round (but spheroidal) centuries before the Quran was written.
The Quran says the earth is flat :
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Sci..._flat.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-06-2016, 02:37 PM
(05-06-2016 02:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Greeks knew the earth was not round centuries before the Quran was written.

true greek probably did, and probably Pharaohs too
and how a man who has never been known as a scientist all his life , he used to be trader, and by the age of 40 just knew all these stuff all by him self

he stated that earth ,moon ,sun and everything up there is revolving,
he stated that someday sun would rise from west,
he mentioned that there is a mass up there cant be seen and wipe other masses, it soundes a bit spooky, but i think it makes sense now

there is alot of these stuff
05-06-2016, 02:48 PM
(05-06-2016 02:37 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  true greek probably did, and probably Pharaohs too

A Greek is a Greek. Period. There is no "true Greek".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Prove what you say about the pharaohs. You said you were a science geek.
So now, act like one.

Prove what you say.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-06-2016, 02:49 PM
(05-06-2016 01:47 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Citation required. Drinking Beverage

then you dont know a thing about Pharaohs history,ok , never mind
FE is iron
and i stateded sources and names , but never mind,consider i didnt lol

Iron is Fe.

You have not supported any of those claims. Like so many religitards, you do not understand what constitutes evidence.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-06-2016, 02:51 PM
(05-06-2016 02:37 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 02:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Greeks knew the earth was not round centuries before the Quran was written.

true greek probably did, and probably Pharaohs too
and how a man who has never been known as a scientist all his life , he used to be trader, and by the age of 40 just knew all these stuff all by him self

he stated that earth ,moon ,sun and everything up there is revolving,
he stated that someday sun would rise from west,
he mentioned that there is a mass up there cant be seen and wipe other masses, it soundes a bit spooky, but i think it makes sense now

there is alot of these stuff

Citations are required.

05-06-2016, 03:05 PM
(05-06-2016 02:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 02:37 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  true greek probably did, and probably Pharaohs too

A Greek is a Greek. Period. There is no "true Greek".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Prove what you say about the pharaohs. You said you were a science geek.
So now, act like one.

Prove what you say.
i maent
true, greek probably did

and i didnt claim i am scientist , and this is not my field,
and if you find a scientist knows all the science, he is a lier

Pharaohs probably did cause they were advanced in astronomy , pyramids have alignment with certain stars, and they controlled the sun light beams in some temples somehow, you cant be that sophisticated in astronomy and dont know that earth is spherical, its claimed that some one called Necho did know that specific fact
05-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(05-06-2016 03:05 PM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  and if you find a scientist knows all the science, he is a lier

See my signature.
I do know everything. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Why is it that religious scripture concerning todays cutting edege scientific know how is always written in the style of bronze age illiterates?
Why is it always so ambiguous? Why does it always sound like written by someone with the educational standard of a todays 6y old? Why couldnt he just write E = m x c ^2 on a mountain, so that we will indeed acknowledge his wisdom later, when we are ready for it?

And no, before you pull the "god had to dumb it down for us" card, it is not a good way of teaching new stuff to students to be so laughably ambigouous (and demonstrably false in so many instances with the supposed analogies).

Why are there never precise statements, formulas or even sketches, even in yet unknown math, physics or geometry? Your (and any other i have run across) god could give hints to the very basics of this new mathematics/physics. If i can imagine this, why cant he? As a communicator or "teacher" the gods and scriptures really really suck, the didactics really are almost nonexistent. If i would try to teach astrophysics to apes like your god tries to teach us, i would be ashamed of myself. I would start with simple math for example. Why cant your god to that? Is he so stupid? Or is he omnipotent with the exception of being a lousy teacher (ok, and cant handle money!).

Hell the greeks had some decent geometry 2500y ago. They already knew what a sphere was (and much more). So why didnt god just write down: "Listen folks, its a sphere, not a circle, got me?"

If you want to communicate some knowledge (without even knowing your counterparts level of knowledge or "language" of science!) you can for example start with very basic but unambiguous stuff like this. If we know this, why doesnt your god know this? Dont tell me the bibles and Qurans tries to communicate are better than the example from the 70s of last century like below.

There is however a simle explanation to all of this: The sciptures were written by people with the mental abilities of a todays 6y old, namely bronze age humas with a limited knowledge of their time and lots of imagination. Part of their wild guesses being -by accident- quite precics and others not at all. The fact that i win the lottery doesnt mean i have the slightest clue about statistics.

[Image: The_Sounds_of_Earth_Record_Cover_-_GPN-2000-001978.jpg]

P.S.: Your almost criminally negligent use of scientific terms (Iron is Fe not FE, Newton was wrong, etc), just shows that you arent a "science geek" but rather someone who just looked down deep enough into it to think hes able to defend his own unsubstantiated beliefs, a common mistake of the religious.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 9 users Like Deesse23's post