Did the scientists convert to Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2012, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 05:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Did the scientists convert to Islam?
(18-08-2012 04:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, I approved this.

Good call, Christian. Thumbsup

(18-08-2012 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'll go with 'good' on entertainment value.

Let's not forget our primary reason for being here. Hell, it's the only reason to be anywhere. Wink

(18-08-2012 02:54 PM)Yusuf Wrote:  this is the plan of the devil,convincing man to not believe I'm god ...

Au contraire, brother Yusuf, I do believe that you are God. And so am I.

(18-08-2012 02:54 PM)Yusuf Wrote:  Atheists hearts have been sealed for there aim is to proof god does not exist, ...

No. That's not my aim. My aim is to fully realize and appreciate that existence is intrinsically aimless, pointless and purposeless. And my aim is true. ... muthafucker.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2012, 08:33 AM
All religions really do sound the same, haha. "They're conspiring to eliminate god so that they don't have to answer to him!!!" There are so many flaws in this logic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 10:32 AM
(18-08-2012 02:54 PM)Yusuf Wrote:  All these scientists did accept Islam due to common logic and
Scientific proof that the quraan reveals evidence of facts that could not possibly have been proved 1400 years ago with out telescopes and modern day medical machinery
Atheists hearts have been sealed for there aim is to proof god does not exist,this is the plan of the devil,convincing man to not believe I'm god
If today a large box where to appear in ur room what would u assume,I mean in a room where there was nothing at all and it was sealed and u had the key,u would say some1 put in there and In no way it could have miraculously appeard,so can this perfect world
And what it contains come from nothing,god is the originator of the world,creator of time and space,therefor we cant understand what was before him,if u count from 10 down to 1,and ask ur self what is before 1,u will agree that nothing is before 1,hence god is the 1st without a beginning,read the quraan urself and decide for urslef.if u bought a television it would come with a instruction manual from the manufacture,god is our manufacture and his quraN is out instruction manual
Read it and u will be quided
If man evolved from a monkey them who created the monkey and why are monkeys not evolving,furthermore why have we stopped evolving,don't be an ape,use the brain which god has given u

Pooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 12:19 PM
(18-08-2012 02:54 PM)Yusuf Wrote:  If today a large box where to appear in ur room what would u assume,I mean in a room where there was nothing at all and it was sealed and u had the key,u would say some1 put in there and In no way it could have miraculously appeard,so can this perfect world

I'd be like, firstly why the fuck am I in here? And then I might inquire about the mysterious box. I would use logic and reason to deduce it's point of origin. If I could not I might guess but I would not say for sure as I would not now for sure.
Then I'd probably leave that room and go home. Make a sandwich or something.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user