Did this just happen to you guys too?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Did this just happen to you guys too?
I just got a different message that time
[Image: xfdgh.png]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
(03-05-2012 02:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 02:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes. A number of times.

I'm still getting "stack overflow at line ----" .

Line # depends on which computer I log in from. 1 is piece of junk, 1 is top grade corp Dell, (w all the bells and whistles).
Stop using IE.

Duh. Forgot about that. Got it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

03-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I think someone needs to reboot a server.

I still have no smilies and it's destroying my will to live. Seriously.

It is, but you can't tell because at this time, all I can remember how to type is the sarcastic face.

Oh, woe is me. Dodgy
Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-05-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't know why it happened as of yet.

But it only happened to me the once, for about twenty minutes earlier today. I also thought it was just me at the time, and cleaned up my computer to no avail. Also everything else worked flawlessly.

Not sure why you still can't use the smilies. I have them. You might be crazy. I'm going with insane.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2012, 06:07 PM
(03-05-2012 05:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't know why it happened as of yet.

But it only happened to me the once, for about twenty minutes earlier today. I also thought it was just me at the time, and cleaned up my computer to no avail. Also everything else worked flawlessly.

Not sure why you still can't use the smilies. I have them. You might be crazy. I'm going with insane.

It happened to me too and it was a typical "server down" episode. Once the server is back up, it takes some time to "propagate" to all locations in the world, so different people may have experienced outages at different times.

Definitely not in people's computers or browsers. It's a server issue.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post