Didn't I used to live here?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-05-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Didn't I used to live here?
We could probably figure it out...how many people from here were going to Egod's forum...I hope the list is short.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 06:44 PM
(25-05-2013 06:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 03:07 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm back because a member here said he really wanted me to come back.
I'm not aware of any member named "Addiction".

No, but I think there's one named "Impulse."

Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
25-05-2013, 08:20 PM

(25-05-2013 04:45 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Is your forum still up? Or is the blog the current heavyweight champion?

The blog, actually. I use it for my daily horoscope column, book reviews, and free dream interpretation and astrological consultations.

Thanks for asking. Unsure
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 08:29 PM

(25-05-2013 06:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  So you have returned here to a place you (I choose my words wisely) "dislike because of atheists attitudes" (not hate) because of the request of one single person?

Sorry Ed but I don't believe you Drinking Beverage

I think you lost your temper (like previous other times), have spent a few days chilling out and have now returned.

Actually, I had become very depressed over the whole issue surrounding the flip-flop, and it took some time to get better, and I didn't need atheists buzzing in my ear at that time. I was doing a chart for a member here, and that member said I should come back. So, I did.

And why not? You guys are not a threat to my beliefs anymore. In fact, the same arguments that destroyed Christianity of any form, religion of any form, in my mind, has also destroyed atheism.

The bottom line is: It doesn't matter. There is a Divine Source, we don't understand it. We can't understand it. If we could, it wouldn't be the Divine Source, which also means, saying it doesn't exist is just as stupid. Saying there is no evidence is stupid; saying any of the evidence proves it--is stupid.

But atheism isn't really about God anyway, is it? It's about materialism vs. dualism. It's about whether the mind is generated by the brain or whether the brain receives consciousness from outside of it. That's all it's about. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
25-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Fucking Filox. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
25-05-2013, 09:11 PM
I have this book Ed, quite interesting and you may want to check it out.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Divine-Matrix-Br...1401905730

You can also see his talks on youtube.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-05-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 04:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-05-2013 08:29 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 06:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  So you have returned here to a place you (I choose my words wisely) "dislike because of atheists attitudes" (not hate) because of the request of one single person?

Sorry Ed but I don't believe you Drinking Beverage

I think you lost your temper (like previous other times), have spent a few days chilling out and have now returned.

Actually, I had become very depressed over the whole issue surrounding the flip-flop, and it took some time to get better, and I didn't need atheists buzzing in my ear at that time. I was doing a chart for a member here, and that member said I should come back. So, I did.

And why not? You guys are not a threat to my beliefs anymore. In fact, the same arguments that destroyed Christianity of any form, religion of any form, in my mind, has also destroyed atheism.

The bottom line is: It doesn't matter. There is a Divine Source, we don't understand it. We can't understand it. If we could, it wouldn't be the Divine Source, which also means, saying it doesn't exist is just as stupid. Saying there is no evidence is stupid; saying any of the evidence proves it--is stupid.

But atheism isn't really about God anyway, is it? It's about materialism vs. dualism. It's about whether the mind is generated by the brain or whether the brain receives consciousness from outside of it. That's all it's about. Drinking Beverage

Isn't it hilarious how suggestible he is. Words he never used before, start popping up, after someone else uses them.
Just amazing how 110 % self-centered this guy is. "It's all about" what happens to be on HIS (so called ) mind this week.
Like a fucking 13 year old, or is it a 2-3 year old that interprets the whole world in terms of itself ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-05-2013, 09:27 PM
(25-05-2013 08:29 PM)Egor Wrote:  But atheism isn't really about God anyway, is it? It's about materialism vs. dualism. It's about whether the mind is generated by the brain or whether the brain receives consciousness from outside of it. That's all it's about. Drinking Beverage

Um no, atheism actually IS about god and whether a deity exists. The other stuff has historically been philosophy, but these days neuroscience is kinda slamming the dualism deal.
26-05-2013, 12:26 AM

(25-05-2013 09:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  I have this book Ed, quite interesting and you may want to check it out.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Divine-Matrix-Br...1401905730

You can also see his talks on youtube.

It doesn't really grab me. There are these attempts to "scientize" spiritual phenomena, to find natural explanations for psychic phenomena, but it doesn't work. Whatever consciousness is, it is not a materialistic thing.

That which observes the material world, can't be part of the material world. The very notion is necessarily absurd.
26-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Nothing new in your posts other than logical inconsistencies and unsupported assertions. Nothing has changed.

Batshit crazy, egor is.