Didn't I used to live here?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-05-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Didn't I used to live here?
I bet it was fuckin Kingsy. Dodgy

Probably it was Filox because he wanted to get his Nasal chart.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-05-2013, 08:20 AM
(26-05-2013 08:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 07:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im gonna say one of those silly statements now but.... are you OK Chas?

I'm fine, thank you. Why do you ask? Consider

*reply to be sung to the song Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by B.J. Thomas.*

Acronyms are falling on my head. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-05-2013, 08:23 AM
(26-05-2013 08:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 07:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im gonna say one of those silly statements now but.... are you OK Chas?

I'm fine, thank you. Why do you ask? Consider

I get the impression that the recent Natal thread being left in the science section has pissed you off bigtime, to the point where you have made threads mirroring it. I asked if your OK because I hope your just strongly opinionated on the matter and its not something else that is giving you stress in your life that you use this subject as an outlet (or something).

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-05-2013, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 01:44 PM by Chas.)
(26-05-2013 08:23 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 08:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm fine, thank you. Why do you ask? Consider

I get the impression that the recent Natal thread being left in the science section has pissed you off bigtime, to the point where you have made threads mirroring it. I asked if your OK because I hope your just strongly opinionated on the matter and its not something else that is giving you stress in your life that you use this subject as an outlet (or something).

Leaving amateur, armchair psychology aside, I appreciate your concern.

That thread remaining there is worthy of being upset about.
It does not reflect well on the judgement of the forum management.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2013, 09:06 AM
(26-05-2013 08:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I bet it was fuckin Kingsy. Dodgy

Probably it was Filox because he wanted to get his Nasal chart.

My money is on Hughsie. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-05-2013, 01:10 PM
(25-05-2013 06:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 06:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm not aware of any member named "Addiction".

No, but I think there's one named "Impulse."

Big Grin

Now that you mention it, yes there is. And there's also one named "Erxomai". Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-05-2013, 01:26 PM

You all don't need to worry about who invited me back. I have lots of back room converstations with members and managment members. The fact is an atheist forum is boring without diverse opinions, and if you don't think that's true then go hang out in some of the little atheist forums out there that ban theists at the drop of a hat.

Frankly, I think they should make me a mod, because I'm the only new ager who has the stomach to hang out here. In fact, a google search of "Atheist Forums" brings up TTA second. Atheistforums.com comes up first, of course, because it matches the search directly. But atheistforums.com has half the members and half the activity this group does.

And Chas...you actually are bad for the forum. Not you personally, but your attitude. You don't engage. You just hate, and its an irritant. People like a good debate--like Bemore gives. You just snipe without offering anything. I make people think, and I don't snipe at them.

So, a newbie comes around and says something inane like, "I just came out of the closet and told my grandmother I'm an atheist and she had the audacity to have a heart attack right in front of me--why does she hate me like that?"

I say something in retaliation like, "Do you feel better now that your beliefs have killed your grandma?" And everyone pounces on me and praises the newbie for having the courage to stand up to his Catholic gam-gam.

[Image: imanatheist.jpg]

I'm better for the forum than you are. If you can't see that, you need to take Psychology of Marketing 101.
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2013, 01:27 PM

(26-05-2013 08:23 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 08:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm fine, thank you. Why do you ask? Consider

I should go check that out.
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2013, 01:30 PM
(26-05-2013 01:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  You all don't need to worry about who invited me back. I have lots of back room converstations with members and managment members. The fact is an atheist forum is boring without diverse opinions, and if you don't think that's true then go hang out in some of the little atheist forums out there that ban theists at the drop of a hat.

Frankly, I think they should make me a mod, because I'm the only new ager who has the stomach to hang out here. In fact, a google search of "Atheist Forums" brings up TTA second. Atheistforums.com comes up first, of course, because it matches the search directly. But atheistforums.com has half the members and half the activity this group does.

And Chas...you actually are bad for the forum. Not you personally, but your attitude. You don't engage. You just hate, and its an irritant. People like a good debate--like Bemore gives. You just snipe without offering anything. I make people think, and I don't snipe at them.

So, a newbie comes around and says something inane like, "I just came out of the closet and told my grandmother I'm an atheist and she had the audacity to have a heart attack right in front of me--why does she hate me like that?"

I say something in retaliation like, "Do you feel better now that your beliefs have killed your grandma?" And everyone pounces on me and praises the newbie for having the courage to stand up to his Catholic gam-gam.

[Image: imanatheist.jpg]

I'm better for the forum than you are. If you can't see that, you need to take Psychology of Marketing 101.

I snipe at you because you are not worth debating. You are a crackpot.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-05-2013, 01:35 PM
And there we have it...Egor...the next veteran on the fast track to moderator. All thanks to those back room talks.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy