Didn't I used to live here?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-05-2013, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 04:54 PM by evenheathen.)
RE: Didn't I used to live here?
Quote: I make people think, and I don't snipe at them.

Fuck man! You just made my coffee/whiskey shoot out of my nose. Ouch!Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
26-05-2013, 01:45 PM
(26-05-2013 01:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And there we have it...Egor...the next veteran on the fast track to moderator. All thanks to those back room talks.

No one in his right mind would ever suggest Egor as a moderator here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Right mind... Consider

That could pose a problem.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
26-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Egor

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
26-05-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 07:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-05-2013 01:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  Frankly, I think they should make me a mod, because I'm the only new ager who has the stomach to hang out here. In fact, a google search of "Atheist Forums" brings up TTA second. Atheistforums.com comes up first, of course, because it matches the search directly. But atheistforums.com has half the members and half the activity this group does.

New-ager this week. Who knows what the flip-flopper will be next week.
Coming, going, coming, going for good, back again, gone again, back again.
He told us he's been listening to the "voices in his head" since he was a child, just like Chapman.
He is, frankly, dangerous and out of control. One of the most unstable "adults" I have ever encountered.
And now he's into woo-woo astrology. Why not alchemy next ? The thing they all have in common, is that he MUST be seen to be "an authority figure". Above the rest.
So therefore he needs the attention, and has the balls to suggest he be a mod. Of the very forum a few weeks ago he said needed destruction. What a joke.
Just proof of how out of touch, and deluded he is. It belies, obviously a serious insecurity. He lacks, completely, the ability to see reality.
Less than two months ago, he said atheists need a "final solution", and he was out to destroy us.
He has never once carried on a real "argument" since he came here. If you corner him, and point out his inconsistency, he starts hurling insults.
He's the grand-master of insulting retorts. He has no clue how to carry on an argument. He couldn't do so, if his life depended on it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-05-2013, 04:55 PM
(26-05-2013 02:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 01:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  Frankly, I think they should make me a mod, because I'm the only new ager who has the stomach to hang out here. In fact, a google search of "Atheist Forums" brings up TTA second. Atheistforums.com comes up first, of course, because it matches the search directly. But atheistforums.com has half the members and half the activity this group does.

New-ager this week. Who knows what the flip-flopper will be next week.
Coming, going, coming, going for good, back again, gone again, back again.
He told us he's been listening to the "voices in his head" since he was a child, just like Chapman.
He is, frankly, dangerous and out of control. One of the most unstable "adults" I have ever encountered.
And now he's in to woo-woo astrology. Why not alchemy next ? The thing they all have in common, is that he MUST be seen to be "an authority figure". Above the rest.
It belies, obviously a serious insecurity. He lacks, completely, the ability to see reality.
Less than two months ago, he said atheists need a "final solution", and he was out to destroy us.
He has never once carried on a real "argument" since he came here. If you corner him, and point out his inconsistency, he starts hurling insults.
He's the grand-master of insulting retorts. He has no clue how to carry on an argument. He couldn't do so, if his life depended on it.

Yabut, at least he doesn't snipe at people....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
26-05-2013, 05:02 PM
(26-05-2013 01:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 01:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  You all don't need to worry about who invited me back. I have lots of back room converstations with members and managment members. The fact is an atheist forum is boring without diverse opinions, and if you don't think that's true then go hang out in some of the little atheist forums out there that ban theists at the drop of a hat.

Frankly, I think they should make me a mod, because I'm the only new ager who has the stomach to hang out here. In fact, a google search of "Atheist Forums" brings up TTA second. Atheistforums.com comes up first, of course, because it matches the search directly. But atheistforums.com has half the members and half the activity this group does.

And Chas...you actually are bad for the forum. Not you personally, but your attitude. You don't engage. You just hate, and its an irritant. People like a good debate--like Bemore gives. You just snipe without offering anything. I make people think, and I don't snipe at them.

So, a newbie comes around and says something inane like, "I just came out of the closet and told my grandmother I'm an atheist and she had the audacity to have a heart attack right in front of me--why does she hate me like that?"

I say something in retaliation like, "Do you feel better now that your beliefs have killed your grandma?" And everyone pounces on me and praises the newbie for having the courage to stand up to his Catholic gam-gam.

[Image: imanatheist.jpg]

I'm better for the forum than you are. If you can't see that, you need to take Psychology of Marketing 101.

I snipe at you because you are not worth debating. You are a crackpot.

Let my get this straight:

You deal with the crackpots with pot-shots?

Very appropriate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-05-2013, 11:50 PM

(26-05-2013 01:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And there we have it...Egor...the next veteran on the fast track to moderator. All thanks to those back room talks.

(26-05-2013 01:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
Quote: I make people think, and I don't snipe at them.

Fuck man! You just made my coffee/whiskey shoot out of my nose. Ouch!Angry

(26-05-2013 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  

No one in his right mind would ever suggest Egor as a moderator here.

I'm not saying they would; I'm saying they should. Why? Because I donate, and I represent. They let Chas be a moderator for a minute, and he brings nothing to the forum--nothing. He's like bucky ball, he's just forum noise. There's no entertainment value, there's nothing but neghead hate.

If Bucky/Chas had their way, this place would be a clique like Raving Atheist was. Go to Raving Atheist; when was the last post? Two weeks ago?

I understand forums and forum psychology. And Bucky accuses me of hurling insults at people, but I don't. I don't. I might poke fun, or make up memes, or retaliate when I'm attacked, but I hardly ever even swear. And unlike Bucky, I don't threaten to mess in people's 3D world. I may have flipfloped at times, but not anymore (There's nowhere for me to flip to!). I'm not unbalanced; I'm just interesting.

And my low rep, if I were a mod, it would show people that they can truly speak their mind here--it's actually an asset. And I bring service: I read dreams and charts for free, especially for people in the forums I'm most dedicated to. Hell, this forum is large enough and has enough traffic, I probably wouldn't have to be in any other forums if I were a mod here.

And who's going to leave if I am a mod? Not Chas, he has his permanent Gay-Pride colors now. He's not going anywhere. Bucky Ball? Seriously, who cares? The guy is so full of hate and spews so much venom, he scares people. People come to a forum to have fun. It's recreation. People like Bucky and Chas stand in the way of that. They really do, becuase their hate isn't sarcasm, it's real. They come across angry. That meme I did "I'm an ATHEIST." It's fun. It's a dis' yeah, but it's a fun one. It's not mean or hating.

This forum doesn't have a Wiccan mod or a New Age mod. They should. The problem is, who would do it?

I would. Apparently, I live here. Cool
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2013, 12:16 AM
[Image: tumblr_inline_mg7xbj8sm81qlzst5.gif]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Actually, the clown moderator spot just opened up egor. I think you are much more qualified for that position than the new age mod since that's only your worldview du jour.