Diets, Exercise, Vitamin pills, ''Clean/Healthy'' eating = Pointless and Useless.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 02:58 PM by MentalMasturbation.)
Diets, Exercise, Vitamin pills, ''Clean/Healthy'' eating = Pointless and Useless.
This will be my last thread because this is the last thread i can think off and hopefully we can debate this with LOGIC and i promise i won't start more discussion threads on a discussion forum, seriously.

You can never change your genetics that's a guaranteed fact/statement.

It doesn't matter how much exercise or how many vitamin pills you swallow or how many protein shakes you drink or how healthy you eat and how ''organic'', it doesn't matter what weekly diet you follow, you can't change your genetics.

Your genetics determine your entire health and genetics decide when you die.

You could be the healthiest human being alive and die of a heart attack caused by your genetics, you could use two lighters a day on cigarettes and live until 90, it's your genetics.

Looks = Genetics.

Body = Genetics.

Health = Genetics.

You can't deny it because it's impossible.

If you have bad hair genetics and you start losing hair then no product will do anything for you because you can't change your genetics.

If you have a small penis and you want a bigger one then you should give up because no pill will change your penis genetics.

There is no difference between ''healthy'' and ''unhealthy'' food, it's up to your genetics to decide how it reacts to it.

Everything is genetics and you can't change them.

Why do people still fall for these scams?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 04:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Diets, Exercise, Vitamin pills, ''Clean/Healthy'' eating = Pointless and Useless.
Hey troll. You can change a thread title faster than anyone here. Thumbsup

Wrong. The more calories you consume, the more fat you store. The more fat in your system, the more cholesterol plaque is deposited on your artery walls. Please eat lots of junk food. The more you eat, the better for us.

BTW, congratulations. Now all ya gotta do is prove that pile of crap about smoking not causing cancer, or any of this BS, and you'll get the Nobel Prize in Medicine, and Physiology, and 1.5 million dollars.
Oh wait.
You don't know how science works, or what that even means.

BTW, just exactly how DID they find out about DNA and genetics, or anything about it, IF all people learn in school is what they were told people already knew.
Oops. Troll failed again.

Please do keep smoking, and don't get exercise. The sooner you're off the planet the better. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Diets, Exercise, Vitamin pills, ''Clean/Healthy'' eating = Pointless and Useless.
(06-08-2013 02:39 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  This will be my last thread because this is the last thread i can think off and hopefully we can debate this with LOGIC and i promise i won't start more discussion threads on a discussion forum, seriously.

You can never change your genetics that's a guaranteed fact/statement.

It doesn't matter how much exercise or how many vitamin pills you swallow or how many protein shakes you drink or how healthy you eat and how ''organic'', it doesn't matter what weekly diet you follow, you can't change your genetics.

Your genetics determine your entire health and genetics decide when you die.

You could be the healthiest human being alive and die of a heart attack caused by your genetics, you could use two lighters a day on cigarettes and live until 90, it's your genetics.

Looks = Genetics.

Body = Genetics.

Health = Genetics.

You can't deny it because it's impossible.

If you have bad hair genetics and you start losing hair then no product will do anything for you because you can't change your genetics.

If you have a small penis and you want a bigger one then you should give up because no pill will change your penis genetics.

There is no difference between ''healthy'' and ''unhealthy'' food, it's up to your genetics to decide how it reacts to it.

Everything is genetics and you can't change them.

Why do people still fall for these scams?

We are able to do things to improve our health and well being because your idea of genetic determinism is wrong.

You do not understand genetics. Or, apparently, much else about the world.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Ugh after this guy...and Janthuffy...I never thought I'd be saying it but...

...I miss I and I.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ridethespiral's post
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
(06-08-2013 03:55 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh after this guy...and Janthuffy...I never thought I'd be saying it but...

...I miss I and I.

We all do. Hug
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
I heard they got an egor school. Perhaps the rumours were true

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
06-08-2013, 05:27 PM
(06-08-2013 02:39 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Everything is genetics and you can't change them.

Wrong. Epigenetics. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.