Differentiating Voices ... of god? X|
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Differentiating Voices ... of god? X|
I was looking for some advice on how to differentiate voices from each other in a recording, so I started typing into Google: "how to differentiate voi..." The auto-complete suggested 'how to differentiate god's voice". My response was, "...really?" I suppose people search the 'net for all kinds of whacky things, but this surprised me. I did the search and looked at the titles and summaries presented... I'm still twitching a bit inside.

I just tossed this up because I needed a place to say it where I won't get attacked or whatever for thinking people are foolish for thinking they can hear a non-existent creature talking to them. Or thinking at them. Or whatever they believe. I only opened the door to non-belief a couple years ago, but this is already something that makes me shake my head.

(What I really wanted to know was whether it was possible to tell one voice from another just by looking at the waveform or something in Audacity or (insert editing program name here). It was so odd to get this search result... ah, world, you are so full of variety. Crazy, hostile variety sometimes, but -- this is me repeating my mantra ... calm ... blue ... ocean...)

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply