Difficult Games That Made You Scream!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Difficult Games That Made You Scream!
The original 1980's Prince of Persia game...
That shit is hard as fuck. It was also the first game I ever owned (came with our first computer we ever owned). Surprised it didn't put me off gaming considering I think the best I ever did was the third level.
You can find it on the internet and play it, so if you don't like your hair and you want to pull it out, google that shit and give it a go.

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&a...alNumber=1]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
26-05-2014, 06:59 PM
The most recent one for me was the Karting levels on Gran Turismo 6. I sold the game because of it! Sadcryface

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
26-05-2014, 07:57 PM
(26-05-2014 05:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  [quote='Free Thought' pid='579866' dateline='1401142880']

My first time playing through FFX, I had so much trouble with this bitch though:

[Image: tumblr_m5viwdDXQ21qgohvyo1_1280.jpg]

Her first form is a joke. The second form is simply annoying and the transaction to the third form, and the third form itself is especially a bitch.

I hate her! I think once you get the trick it is easy though...one form is undead or something? It's been a few years since last I played it though.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
26-05-2014, 09:51 PM
(26-05-2014 07:57 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  I hate her! I think once you get the trick it is easy though...one form is undead or something? It's been a few years since last I played it though.

She's the bitch that'll cast zombie on your characters and try to heal them afterwards; basically a reverse pheonix down. If I recall correctly, her transition from 2nd stage to 3rd stage was extremely aggravating because right before, she'd cast zombie on all of your characters, and somewhere during or nearing the transition she'd heal all of them; so you'd either get in time to cure one of your characters from zombie and the other two would die, or you wouldn't get any turn at all and it'd fuck all three of your characters up. I always approached that transition carefully by using an Aeon, because she'd fuck them up the turn after, and I only needed one out so she wouldn't fuck all three of my characters up.
26-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Though there have been times where the other characters made me visibly stress, this bitch takes the god damn cake.

[Image: Marie_1st_form.png]

If you didn't know already, I have a hardon for this game.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
27-05-2014, 08:04 AM
The Festival in Assassin's Creed 2, with the Capture the Flag type event. On the third round, the asshole spawns AHEAD of you and runs FASTER than you. A complete bullshit race that if you blink at the wrong time, you lose.

I broke a controller on that level.
[+] 1 user Likes Jasozz's post
27-05-2014, 08:26 AM
(26-05-2014 09:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:57 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  I hate her! I think once you get the trick it is easy though...one form is undead or something? It's been a few years since last I played it though.

She's the bitch that'll cast zombie on your characters and try to heal them afterwards; basically a reverse pheonix down. If I recall correctly, her transition from 2nd stage to 3rd stage was extremely aggravating because right before, she'd cast zombie on all of your characters, and somewhere during or nearing the transition she'd heal all of them; so you'd either get in time to cure one of your characters from zombie and the other two would die, or you wouldn't get any turn at all and it'd fuck all three of your characters up. I always approached that transition carefully by using an Aeon, because she'd fuck them up the turn after, and I only needed one out so she wouldn't fuck all three of my characters up.

She use to mess me up so bad. That pain in the ass was the first time I had really gotten stuck in an FF game since FFIV and FFVI. Now FFIV and FFVI were the first two games to introduce me to that genre and I had a bit of a steep learning curve. So much hell, lol, but very rewarding afterward. I didn't even understand the concept of save on FFIV, so the first week was me and my brother playing for hours on end until we died and had to start back at the beginning.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
27-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Assassins Creed 3, any mission with a boat. I swear to Jebus the character can't climb a boat to save his life...literally.

Atir aissom atir imon
27-05-2014, 10:33 AM
(26-05-2014 06:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 05:55 PM)Sam Wrote:  Pretty much any of the Assassin's Creed games up to the third one.

Not that they're particularly difficult... Just that the controls and camera would often cause Ezio to jump the wrong way and miss the thing I was aiming for, or just jump into thin air and die.

So many rage quits because of stuff like that, where the camera spun round on its own and instantly reverses the controls.

Shit. You're at the top of a wall, cliff, or building, and all of a sudden Ezio jumps away from the building- either falling into a mass of water, dying, or taking retarded fall damage.

Exactly.

Or the other one, which happens more often now since they've made it right trigger only for free run... Where you sprint for cover, only for Connor/Edward to run up the frigging wall instead.

Always happens on tailing missions.

And those fucking bards... Censored...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
27-05-2014, 04:02 PM
(26-05-2014 10:11 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Though there have been times where the other characters made me visibly stress, this bitch takes the god damn cake.

[Image: Marie_1st_form.png]

If you didn't know already, I have a hardon for this game.

She makes shao kahn and M.bison look like bitches. I hate herAngry

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post