Difficult Games That Made You Scream!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Difficult Games That Made You Scream!
[Image: 34830.jpg]

Sadcryface

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 10:37 AM
About a week ago, I thought I'd be all nostalgic and have some fun with this: http://www.snesfun.com/super-mario-world

NO. It was horrible. The buttons pressed in the original game by the right thumb (probably my strongest digit) have been moved to the left pinky and ring fingers (the two weakest and least coordinated digits on my body). I did not beat a single level, my entire left hand cramped up, and my pinky muscles were sore for DAYS.

That said, the game that made me cry as a kid was this:
[Image: mk2f.jpg]

Mostly because I was the lone nerd who took the time to learn the combo moves while all of my friends just mashed on the controllers in whatever random pattern took their fancy, and I always. Fucking. Lost.
[+] 1 user Likes catgoblin's post
30-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Mortal Kombat! Yes!

Back then that soundtrack was the best, ha ha!
30-05-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 03:25 PM by Logisch.)
(26-05-2014 03:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Shadow of the Colossus was one that really pissed me off as a kid.

The Last of Us is a more current game that makes me want to rip my hair out.

yabut.... that game is fucking awesome. CLICKERS! ZOMG! I can't count how many times I ended up being killed by those things. Or worse... that one effing boss in the room that catches on fire. So much rage.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
30-05-2014, 06:31 PM
(29-05-2014 02:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 34830.jpg]

Sadcryface

A rhythm game?

There's your problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Some ten or eight years ago or so a friend of mine gave me the trice cursed GBA game known as “CIMA the enemy”. My friend told me that this game was great, challenging and stuff. After 5 hours of trying to figure out how this game worked I gave up and cried manly tears of rage Sadcryface2. So I did what a self respecting gamer would do I told my friend to…. Well I told him that his game was broken or something because I was dead stuck. In the end he offered to help me with the game and after a few minutes he laughed at me saying that I was even incapable of completing a tutorial. Yes I was stuck on the tutorial. After that every gamer I know mocks me saying “nobody has ever died on a tutorial oh wait you did”
30-05-2014, 08:15 PM
(30-05-2014 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 02:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 34830.jpg]

Sadcryface

A rhythm game?

There's your problem.

I know, but there is miku so I said I must play.

Now watch this and tremble.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-05-2014, 09:12 PM
(30-05-2014 08:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A rhythm game?

There's your problem.

I know, but there is miku so I said I must play.

Why exactly should I be trembling?

I mean, the quality of the video is certainly something to incite shuddering, but I don't see trembling being warranted...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-05-2014, 06:15 AM
(30-05-2014 09:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 08:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I know, but there is miku so I said I must play.

Why exactly should I be trembling?

I mean, the quality of the video is certainly something to incite shuddering, but I don't see trembling being warranted...

So you can do the same thing the person did on the game then?

31-05-2014, 11:34 AM
(31-05-2014 06:15 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 09:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why exactly should I be trembling?

So you can do the same thing the person did on the game then?

Of course not. I am universally useless when it comes to things require rhythm.

But even taking that into account, I see no reason to tremble.