Difficult Games That Made You Scream!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Difficult Games That Made You Scream!
Croquet.
I scream when I hit a peel.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 12:26 AM
I have a solution to the controller issue regarding FPSes for both PC and Console.

You get the full 360 degree character movement and you get the good 'ol point and click to blow out brains!

[Image: Splitfish-FragFX-Shark-Side.jpg]

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
03-06-2014, 02:19 AM
(02-06-2014 07:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 06:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mouse and keyboard shooters are far superior to console.

Yeah but they control horrible. PC is for RPG's

Uh...

You're fucking doing it wrong... Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-06-2014, 02:50 AM
(03-06-2014 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 07:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah but they control horrible. PC is for RPG's

Uh...

He has obviously never played one. Once you go mouse and keyboard for a FPS you never go back to a clunky controler.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-06-2014, 03:01 AM
(03-06-2014 02:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh...

He has obviously never played one. Once you go mouse and keyboard for a FPS you never go back to a clunky controler.

Yep. I picked up PC gaming as it just came with the territory of going to school for Game Design. You weren't going to test your Unreal Engine level design homework on your Xbox, you were going to check it out on the PC you did the work on. And of course we played Unreal Tournament 2004 in our off time, and I got quite good at it. But it killed console shooters for me. I can't even really enjoy playing Timesplitters: Future Perfect on my old Xbox anymore because it just feels so wrong. Whenever I play Saint's Row the Third, I have a controller plugged in for driving, but as soon as I get back on foot I'm WASD and circle strafing head-shooting.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-06-2014, 03:07 AM
(02-06-2014 07:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 06:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mouse and keyboard shooters are far superior to console.

Yeah but they control horrible. PC is for RPG's

Not in my experience they don't!

The worst thing about playing a shooter on the PC is that it requires a greater deal of precision.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-06-2014, 06:43 AM
I've only played mmos on the pc and everything else on consoles, but then again I've never liked shooters much so I can't compare them.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
03-06-2014, 02:03 PM
(03-06-2014 02:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh...

I have, and I like it when I have something that allows me to turn faster.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 02:04 PM
(03-06-2014 12:26 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I have a solution to the controller issue regarding FPSes for both PC and Console.

You get the full 360 degree character movement and you get the good 'ol point and click to blow out brains!

[Image: Splitfish-FragFX-Shark-Side.jpg]

Yeah but what if I lose one part. I would rather have it all in one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 02:06 PM
I see no one has mentioned Touhou... Evil_monster

Truth seeker.