Difficult Games That Made You Scream!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Difficult Games That Made You Scream!
(03-06-2014 02:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He has obviously never played one. Once you go mouse and keyboard for a FPS you never go back to a clunky controler.

I have, and I like it when I have something that allows me to turn faster.

Faster means less precision. I remember trying to play a FPS with a controller. I moved the stick half a millimeter and I turned 360 degrees, twice. No, thank you.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 02:15 PM
(03-06-2014 02:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I have, and I like it when I have something that allows me to turn faster.

Faster means less precision. I remember trying to play a FPS with a controller. I moved the stick half a millimeter and I turned 360 degrees, twice. No, thank you.

Yeah, that is if you spam it. I can do both with the controller. If you move that fast then you need to lower your sensitivity.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 02:22 PM
(03-06-2014 02:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Faster means less precision. I remember trying to play a FPS with a controller. I moved the stick half a millimeter and I turned 360 degrees, twice. No, thank you.

Yeah, that is if you spam it. I can do both with the controller. If you move that fast then you need to lower your sensitivity.

Well, I kept saying "this can't be right, you guys have messed up the controllers!" and the others were like "no, that's how it is, you just need to get used to it".

I don't know, it generally takes me much more time to get used to a new game if it's on the PS.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-06-2014, 02:28 PM
(03-06-2014 02:22 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah, that is if you spam it. I can do both with the controller. If you move that fast then you need to lower your sensitivity.

Well, I kept saying "this can't be right, you guys have messed up the controllers!" and the others were like "no, that's how it is, you just need to get used to it".

I don't know, it generally takes me much more time to get used to a new game if it's on the PS.

That is your problem you played playstation, the worst out of all the gaming consoles. Only gaming that I do is Xbox and Nintendo. And PC is only acceptable if you have a good rpg or platformer.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
(03-06-2014 02:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:22 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, I kept saying "this can't be right, you guys have messed up the controllers!" and the others were like "no, that's how it is, you just need to get used to it".

That is your problem you played playstation, the worst out of all the gaming consoles. Only gaming that I do is Xbox and Nintendo. And PC is only acceptable if you have a good rpg or platformer.

I've been playing games on a PC for the last 14 years. I've tried almost everything else, but I still prefer my PC. I guess it depends on what you're used to.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-06-2014, 02:38 PM
(03-06-2014 02:35 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  That is your problem you played playstation, the worst out of all the gaming consoles. Only gaming that I do is Xbox and Nintendo. And PC is only acceptable if you have a good rpg or platformer.

I've been playing games on a PC for the last 14 years. I've tried almost everything else, but I still prefer my PC. I guess it depends on what you're used to.

Yeah again I am a shooter and fighter game fan. I was once a PC fan when I was little but I only played games that were rpg. Every shooter and fighting game I hated until I got my N64, where it became easy. One can say you can get a controller on PC, but then I go what is the point because I might as well have brought the console if I wanted to play the PC like a console.

03-06-2014, 02:43 PM
(03-06-2014 02:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:35 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been playing games on a PC for the last 14 years. I've tried almost everything else, but I still prefer my PC. I guess it depends on what you're used to.

Yeah again I am a shooter and fighter game fan. I was once a PC fan when I was little but I only played games that were rpg. Every shooter and fighting game I hated until I got my N64, where it became easy. One can say you can get a controller on PC, but then I go what is the point because I might as well have brought the console if I wanted to play the PC like a console.

I've never played an RPG by the way Drinking Beverage

-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-06-2014, 02:43 PM
(03-06-2014 02:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:22 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, I kept saying "this can't be right, you guys have messed up the controllers!" and the others were like "no, that's how it is, you just need to get used to it".

Well, I was feeling bad for you for getting bashed for liking consoles over PCs, but then you like Xbox and...well, yeah...sympathy gone. I can't stand the Xbox. I love my PC and Playstation, although my SNES still kicks both of their arses.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
03-06-2014, 02:55 PM
(03-06-2014 02:43 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  That is your problem you played playstation, the worst out of all the gaming consoles. Only gaming that I do is Xbox and Nintendo. And PC is only acceptable if you have a good rpg or platformer.

Well, I was feeling bad for you for getting bashed for liking consoles over PCs, but then you like Xbox and...well, yeah...sympathy gone. I can't stand the Xbox. I love my PC and Playstation, although my SNES still kicks both of their arses.

To each his own. I just hate PS though. I just don't get it? I mean you have infamous and god of war but that is it.

03-06-2014, 09:54 PM
(03-06-2014 02:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He has obviously never played one. Once you go mouse and keyboard for a FPS you never go back to a clunky controler.

I have, and I like it when I have something that allows me to turn faster.

That literally makes no fucking sense.

You do know you can adjust mouse sensitivity, right?

The greater precision of the mouse comes from the fact that you can use your whole arm, hand, and fingers to precisely control where the mouse moves; as opposed to a spring loaded analog stick with a dead zone controlled by one finger.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post