Dinesh D'Souza pleads guilty to fraud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Dinesh D'Souza pleads guilty to fraud
Sadly, it's not about his apologist fraud, but much more mundane and boring.

Still, since he's so fond of debating atheists and so irritating in his circular reasoning and I really don't like the guy much, I thought I'd share his ethical/legal failures with the community:

Dinesh D'Souza pleads guilty to fraud.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Dinesh D'Souza pleads guilty to fraud
In his defense...

He's a sinner.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
21-05-2014, 12:38 AM
(20-05-2014 04:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  In his defense...

He's a sinner.

Drinking Beverage

And a hypocrite...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2014, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2014 01:39 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I thought "Really, THAT D'Souza ?" He used to be the president of King's in New York. They canned his ass when he was caught cheating on his wife.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18...80614.html
There are a number of "debates" (and that's being generous) with him on YouTube. He uses a Utilitarian argument. "Christianity is true/good because it produces *nice* things (results)". He's an idiot. Not having a good year I see. Jebus help him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-05-2014, 01:47 AM
When I did my rounds, watching every single atheist/theist debate I could get my hands on, I found him to be the hardest to actually sit through and listen to. It's not because he's a poor debater (he is) or that he's a despicable person (he is) or that he can't wear a suit to save his life (is that off the rack at Walmart? Shameful Sir!) his second greatest crime of all. No, no it was something far more basic and insidious then that.

While WLC is by far the most immoral debater I saw, and Ray Comfort was by far the biggest buffoon and fraud, Dinesh was just....fucking annoying. It was the sound of his voice, I just can't stand to hear the man talk. Every syllable, every ignorant croak, was abject torture more than it would have been with just his default setting of moron.
I was so thankful when I realized he never changes his arguments, just parroted the same talking points over and over. It allowed me to watch the rest of his debates without him. I could fast forward to him getting demolished and never have to hear the sound of a power drill stuck on the stupid setting in my ear ever again.

To this day I can't watch any clip or interview with him at all. I've been clean for 9 months now.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-05-2014, 02:06 AM
(20-05-2014 03:50 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Sadly, it's not about his apologist fraud, but much more mundane and boring.

Still, since he's so fond of debating atheists and so irritating in his circular reasoning and I really don't like the guy much, I thought I'd share his ethical/legal failures with the community:

Wait.

FUCK.

What the fuck is it --

Are you fucking A-Septic, ANTI-Septic, or AGNOSTI-Septic?

-- OR are you fucking A-Skeptic, ANTI-Skeptic, or AGNOSTI-Skeptic??????

JEEEEEEEEEE-Bus, Make up your damn MIND.

Angry

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 05:59 PM
(21-05-2014 01:47 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When I did my rounds, watching every single atheist/theist debate I could get my hands on, I found him to be the hardest to actually sit through and listen to. It's not because he's a poor debater (he is) or that he's a despicable person (he is) or that he can't wear a suit to save his life (is that off the rack at Walmart? Shameful Sir!) his second greatest crime of all. No, no it was something far more basic and insidious then that.

While WLC is by far the most immoral debater I saw, and Ray Comfort was by far the biggest buffoon and fraud, Dinesh was just....fucking annoying. It was the sound of his voice, I just can't stand to hear the man talk. Every syllable, every ignorant croak, was abject torture more than it would have been with just his default setting of moron.
I was so thankful when I realized he never changes his arguments, just parroted the same talking points over and over. It allowed me to watch the rest of his debates without him. I could fast forward to him getting demolished and never have to hear the sound of a power drill stuck on the stupid setting in my ear ever again.

To this day I can't watch any clip or interview with him at all. I've been clean for 9 months now.
Huh, isn't that odd? I've heard other people say the same about his voice, yet I personally like it. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-05-2014, 06:17 PM
(20-05-2014 03:50 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Sadly, it's not about his apologist fraud, but much more mundane and boring.

Great post...that's something that always kinda gets me...people who clearly speak out their ass while defrauding others.

Also, ignore Taq, he's kinda embarrassing but, he sometimes actually means well.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-05-2014, 07:54 PM
WLCs voice. That's the one that gets me! My mother, would have said to him 'Indoor voice for indoors William, outdoor voice for outdoors!'

And his lack of tone! He is the oral equivalent of jamming screwdrivers into ones own ears! Big Grin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
22-05-2014, 07:56 PM
He is one of the most annoying people in your media.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]