Dinner with Historic Figures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Dinner with Historic Figures
Mary Lincoln....

" Hey Mary, what the hell's wrong with you anyway? Too bad you were born during this time period because I really think you need some 21st century medication. Can I get you some more wine?"

Leonardo Da Vinci....

"Leo, is it true that you were arrested for sodomy? Are you gay? It's ok if you are. And why didn't you give Mona some fucking eyebrows. And the damn thing is painted on a piece of wood. Geesh! I've always wanted to take a Sharpie and draw a cartoon mustache on her. Hahahaha. Also Leo, what were you thinking with the Last Supper. I mean, it started chipping off and fading like right after you painted it. That really sucks. By the way, thumbs up on the bicycle invention." Thumbsup

William Shakespeare....

"Hi Will. I like your plays. Did you know that women are on stage now? Who woulda thunk it. All the regular people and lower class slobs you stick into the stories along with kings and stuff is fun. Great juxtaposition. Also, all the fraternal twins you have in your stories. I know you are the father of twins, it's kinda neat that you used twins in several of your plays. Oh, and don't listen to people who think you didn't write your plays (well except for a couple of them), they're just kinda snobby. How about some sack with your bread?"

Nefertiti...

"Damn, you're sooooooo pretty. You know that bust of you? It's gonna get damaged a little. One of the eyes gets gouged out or something.

Sigh. Gee, you're really beautiful. I kinda hate you for that. More wine?"

Anne Boleyn....

"You might think twice about Henry. He's bad news. This English food is horrible. How do you eat this shit. Give me that bottle of wine over there. Thanks "

Adolf Hitler....

"Hey Adolf, I've got this great beer here. It's tasty stuff. puts capsule of poison in beer Zum Wohl! (to your health). See ya. "

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Turkey Burner. I know Weird Al's drummer. Apparently he's a great guy.

If we could speak the same language, there's a few.

Marcus Aurelius.
Voltaire.
Nietzsche.
Sartre.
Buddy Rich.
Tony Williams.
Frank Zappa.
Bill Bruford.
Stendhal.
Socrates.
Plato.
Plautus.
Spinoza.
Charlie Parker.
Dizzy Gillespie.
The guy who wrote music in Ancient Greece. (We still cannot decipher it)
Livy.
Scipio Africanus.
Ammianus Marcellinus.
Julian the apostate.
My niece, aged 25.
Dostoyevsky.
Tolstoy.

So many more, too many to name.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-01-2016, 06:25 PM
(21-01-2016 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Turkey Burner. I know Weird Al's drummer. Apparently he's a great guy.

Marcus Aurelius.
Voltaire.
Nietzsche.
Sartre.
Buddy Rich.
Tony Williams.
Frank Zappa.
Bill Bruford.
Stendhal.
Socrates.
Plato.
Plautus.
Spinoza.
Charlie Parker.
Dizzy Gillespie.
Livy.
Scipio Africanus.
Ammianus Marcellinus.
Julian the apostate.
My niece, aged 25.
Dostoyevsky.
Tolstoy.

I don't know about dinner, but I could go for watching a tag team cage match with Scipio Africanus & Marcus Licinius Crassus -vs- Muhammad Ali & Bruce Lee! Evil_monster

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-01-2016, 06:28 PM
American Horror Story's Devils' Night dinner party had an interesting guest list: H.H. Holmes, Richie Ramirez, the Zodiac Killer, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Aileen Wuornos.

#sigh
21-01-2016, 06:34 PM
(21-01-2016 06:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Turkey Burner. I know Weird Al's drummer. Apparently he's a great guy.

Marcus Aurelius.
Voltaire.
Nietzsche.
Sartre.
Buddy Rich.
Tony Williams.
Frank Zappa.
Bill Bruford.
Stendhal.
Socrates.
Plato.
Plautus.
Spinoza.
Charlie Parker.
Dizzy Gillespie.
Livy.
Scipio Africanus.
Ammianus Marcellinus.
Julian the apostate.
My niece, aged 25.
Dostoyevsky.
Tolstoy.

I don't know about dinner, but I could go for watching a tag team cage match with Scipio Africanus & Marcus Licinius Crassus -vs- Muhammad Ali & Bruce Lee! Evil_monster

Laugh out load Tongue

Mr Lee'd get the shit kicked out of him. He won every fight he choreographed.

On Scipio Africanus. Did you know he attended a meal after the war with Hannibal and asked Hannibal who was the greatest general? If memory serves he answered "Alexander and I". Scipio said "But I beat you!" How the dinner party went after that is unknown. Big Grin

I'd have also liked to have met Eric Hartmann, Gunther Rall, Johnny Johnson, Adolf Galland, Macky Steinhoff, Ginger Lacey and a few other pilots from WWII. Oh and the unknown North Vietnamese and Korean aces.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-01-2016, 06:46 PM
(21-01-2016 06:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 06:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't know about dinner, but I could go for watching a tag team cage match with Scipio Africanus & Marcus Licinius Crassus -vs- Muhammad Ali & Bruce Lee! Evil_monster

Laugh out load Tongue

Mr Lee'd get the shit kicked out of him. He won every fight he choreographed.

On Scipio Africanus. Did you know he attended a meal after the war with Hannibal and asked Hannibal who was the greatest general? If memory serves he answered "Alexander and I". Scipio said "But I beat you!" How the dinner party went after that is unknown. Big Grin

I'd have also liked to have met Eric Hartmann, Gunther Rall, Johnny Johnson, Adolf Galland, Macky Steinhoff, Ginger Lacey and a few other pilots from WWII. Oh and the unknown North Vietnamese and Korean aces.

As far as veteran pilots are concerned, I've always wanted a conversation with any of the unnamed Soviet pilots that'd been snuck into enemy MiG-15's, during the Korean War! Shy Not very many of them... but our pilots knew when they were facing one! Huh

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-01-2016, 07:00 PM
(21-01-2016 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  American Horror Story's Devils' Night dinner party had an interesting guest list: H.H. Holmes, Richie Ramirez, the Zodiac Killer, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Aileen Wuornos.

Gil de Rais?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-01-2016, 07:04 PM
He's not exactly a historical figure, but dinner with Satan would be cool.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-01-2016, 07:30 PM
(21-01-2016 11:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Who would you like to sit down to dinner (and drinks) with from history??

Given a time machine and a open bar tab -- I'd have to choose --- (we can assume that you'll have a Babelfish in your ear -- so language limitations won't apply)..

Mark Twain
George Carlin
Lucille Ball
Winston Churchill
Douglas Adams

I'm betting it would be entertaining......

Three on my list there -- Mark, George, and Winnie -- plus I'd want Voltaire, Carl Sagan, and my son's mom Raylene to keep shit real. She's good like that.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-01-2016, 07:50 PM
(21-01-2016 07:30 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 11:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Who would you like to sit down to dinner (and drinks) with from history??

Given a time machine and a open bar tab -- I'd have to choose --- (we can assume that you'll have a Babelfish in your ear -- so language limitations won't apply)..

Mark Twain
George Carlin
Lucille Ball
Winston Churchill
Douglas Adams

I'm betting it would be entertaining......

Three on my list there -- Mark, George, and Winnie -- plus I'd want Voltaire, Carl Sagan, and my son's mom Raylene to keep shit real. She's good like that.

Nobody wants Oscar Wilde? Really?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post