Dino's swam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Dino's swam
According to this article published by the Institution for Creation Research, Dinosaurs were not on the ark because they SWAM, as proven by footprint studies now being done in China.

http://www.icr.org/articles/type/9/

Now thats science!!!

/facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tigu's post
26-04-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Dino's swam
Wha... I mean... but... I... huh... that doesn't... I mean...

*Warning, for your safety Brain has shut down. Please wait 24 hours and then restart system. If problem persists, suggested course of actions are the following:
1. Watch Cosmos.
2. Read god Is not Great.
3. Listen to the Thinking Atheist Podcast.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 2 users Like KeenIdiot's post
26-04-2013, 10:17 PM
I read the news and search this message in Chinese search engines.

Carnivorous dinosaurs did swim with very few evidences supporting this finding, that's selling point in the news. If dinos did swim for their lives because of some big flood, the evidences wouldn't be this rare.

Just a piece of ordinary news craving to catch people's eyes.

Want something? Then do something.
27-04-2013, 09:34 AM
This just goes to show once more how desperately the creationist / ID movement has to hang on to nonsense just to keep themselves credible to those accepting their proposals without a shred of doubt.

To those people who have no confirmation bias this obviously leads to nothing but another source for our personal amusement...

If only the creationists could live and see their world from the perspective of an atheistic mindset for just one day... They would turn cherry red from shame.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Author of Earthborn - The Eternal War. A dystopian tale of a battle between reason and faith, mankind and survival.

Large free sample available on http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/306721