Dinosaur! (Hosted by Christopher Reeve)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Dinosaur! (Hosted by Christopher Reeve)
I finally remembered what the name of this special was called. Dinosaur! duh... shoulda known. I watched the hell out of it on VHS as a kid, and haven't been able to recall the name. I must have recorded it after its original airing, since I would have been only 1 at the time it aired. Definitely started my love for all things dinosaur related though. Funny that I had no idea who Christopher Reeves was at the time. Wonder how he got this gig.

Anyways, it's an interesting bit of 80's cheese, pop culture dinosaur stuff, outdated theories about dinosaurs, and some pretty awesome stop motion animation for the time. Watch if you're bored or like dinosaurs. Personally, it gave me a raging nostalgia boner.

I also love how 80s guy #6 thought that the T-rex was the dinosaur that could fly. Moron.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
10-07-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Dinosaur! (Hosted by Christopher Reeve)
Christopher Reeve gave you a boner??? Whatever gets you through the night I suppose.... Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-07-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Dinosaur! (Hosted by Christopher Reeve)
(10-07-2016 12:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Christopher Reeve gave you a boner??? Whatever gets you through the night I suppose.... Tongue

Well, he's just so damn handsome.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post