Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2016, 06:58 AM
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Have you ever done something nasty -- for no particular reason?

I did once (that I'll admit).

A friend of mine was moving from Kalamazoo to Muskegon - and I helped. He got a the largest U-haul they had at the the time - which was I believe a 26 foot. It was a big truck that you had to climb up in like a semi - and drove not unlike one - and of course was a manual transmission.

Guess who got elected to drive it? I also got my buddy's goofy 15 year old nephew as company for the trip. Oh boy..... Blink

So - we got loaded - and headed up 131 to go through Grand Rapids, then catch 196 west.

Uh oh -- detour.

Through downtown Grand Rapids - in this bigass truck -- and it's been raining for about an hour..... Tension builds.

So we're downtown - the streets are partially flooded - I don't know what lane I'm supposed to be in.... I'm at a long stoplight - I'm getting a bit pissed - and I need a release. I take a deep breath or two - clear my head - and really SEE the area around me --- and I see it.......

There up ahead just on the other side of the intersection is a big puddle of water next to the curb ---- with two "high end secretary" types -- one in red, and one in a white outfit - that looks like it might be silk - sharing an umbrella.....................

Yup.....

You got it.....

"Hey kid -- watch this"......

The light changes, I go through the intersection just as the ladies start crossing --- and I time it perfectly -- catching the puddle --- and throwing up a huge roostertail..... I look in the passenger's rear view -- and the one in white looks like a wet t-shirt contestant......

The girl in red- is laughing hysterically......

My buddy in the chase car radios "Nice shot --- asshole"....

The kid's eyes nearly fell out of his head.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply