Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 09:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.
(06-11-2014 05:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hell's bells! I was thunderstruck when I heard the news!

Oh for fuck's sake.... I'm gonna end up garbage collecting all your worthless asses. Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Laugh out load this thread is going to be the death of Girly

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-11-2014, 09:21 PM
(06-11-2014 09:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 05:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hell's bells! I was thunderstruck when I heard the news!

Oh for fuck's sake.... I'm gonna end up garbage collecting all your worthless asses. Weeping

Weak, bitch! You missed most of them. I think you're getting rusty.

Smerc?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
06-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Though I do enjoy helping Girly ground references, I refuse to youtube acdc songs Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Girly is just getting burnt in this thread. Laugh out load

06-11-2014, 09:26 PM
(06-11-2014 05:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hell's bells!

I'm gonna hunt you down and kill you in your sleep but I promise to take care of SmoothCriminal and your boy.... bastard.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 09:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2014 09:23 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Girly is just getting burnt in this thread. Laugh out load

Give me time bitch. I'll ground them all. After I kill you and adopt your attractive wife and son. Your wife and son are innocents, but you,you gotta die. Big Grin

06-11-2014, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 09:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2014 02:03 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Don't you struggle
Don't you fight
Don't you worry
'Cause it your turn tonight
Let me put my love into you babe...

I HATE YOU ALL! ... Don't be surprised if I kill you all in your sleep.

06-11-2014, 09:51 PM
This is my new favorite thread.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
06-11-2014, 09:57 PM
(06-11-2014 09:51 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is my new favorite thread.

Even my deep loathing for everything that is ACDC can't stop me from loving this thread!