Disasters around the world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2011, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 04:19 PM by djgenx7.)
Disasters around the world
Not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but the amount of natural disasters this year has been pretty crazy. what's a shame is that the survivors thank God. The same God that knew the disaster was coming that allowed them to kill hundreds of other people, all of which probably prayed as well. Yet the most non religious nations of the world are ok. I just wish people would wake up and realize, these are bad events and God deserves nothing...either blame, and especially not praise.

Edit: as I write this, another tornado touches down in Oklahoma.

β€œIs God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2011, 09:52 PM
RE: Disasters around the world
Totally agree. There's this amazing video on youtube with audio of a tornado hitting in Joplin. You can hear a woman saying, "OH Jesus my Lord and savior! Thank you Jesus, thank you!!!" Stop thanking him! Your GEEZUS is trying to fuckin' kill you!!

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony
24-05-2011, 09:57 PM
My brother is in the states that are being hit by tornadoes, I saw a facebook status by him saying he just saw a tornado touch down a couple miles from his house.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
24-05-2011, 10:02 PM
I don't mind if I die in a big disaster, Missouri needs some weeding. As the Joplin stuff might tell you. It's an interesting state >.>

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.