Discount Gypsy Curse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Discount Gypsy Curse
May the self-checkout register not scan a single damn thing you put on it.

Or may it forever piss you off by insisting you either placed an extra item or removed an item even though you didn't touched anything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-10-2014, 04:44 PM
May you catch your dick on the pant's zipper

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-10-2014, 05:01 PM
(21-10-2014 04:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  May the self-checkout register not scan a single damn thing you put on it.

Or may it forever piss you off by insisting you either placed an extra item or removed an item even though you didn't touched anything.

I fucking hate it when that shit happens.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-10-2014, 06:02 PM
(21-10-2014 05:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 04:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  May the self-checkout register not scan a single damn thing you put on it.

I fucking hate it when that shit happens.

I see my curse has worked on you.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-10-2014, 06:05 PM
(21-10-2014 06:02 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 05:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I fucking hate it when that shit happens.

I see my curse has worked on you.

Retroactively too.

It is an impressive curse, indeed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-10-2014, 06:25 PM
[Image: B0bf7wxCQAE_T_Q.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 05:40 AM
(21-10-2014 06:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: B0bf7wxCQAE_T_Q.png]

That one's at discount because it's in the remainders bin.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2014, 06:36 AM
May your remember that thing you forgot to pack when you arrive at the airport, or are at least 30km from home.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-10-2014, 09:37 PM
May you forget to pay your parking ticket at the machine until you're actually in the exit ramp.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-10-2014, 05:36 AM
(21-10-2014 03:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  May you severally mangle your arm in a woodchipper.

Every time I read your contributions to this thread, I can never tell if you either haven't gotten the gist of the thread, or if these curses are tame compared to the normal curses you wish on people.

Tongue
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post