Discount Gypsy Curse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Discount Gypsy Curse
I've held off as long as I could but this itch now demands to be scratched. Deal with it bitches.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-10-2014, 06:21 PM
(24-10-2014 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've held off as long as I could but this itch now demands to be scratched. Deal with it bitches.

Gawdammit Girly Angry

That song always gets stuck in my head Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 06:37 PM
(24-10-2014 06:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've held off as long as I could but this itch now demands to be scratched. Deal with it bitches.

Gawdammit Girly Angry

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2014, 07:08 PM
(24-10-2014 06:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 06:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Gawdammit Girly Angry

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

Rick wouldn't last one move in the dohyƍ against like, anybody. Cher on the other hand ... Consider ... kinda sorta scares the shit outta Girly ... Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-10-2014, 07:10 PM
(24-10-2014 07:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 06:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

kinda sorta scares the shit outta Girly ... Hobo

Yes, but almost female frightens you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2014, 07:37 PM
(24-10-2014 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 07:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  kinda sorta scares the shit outta Girly ... Hobo

Yes, but almost female frightens you.

Pffft ... I been exogenously manipulating my hormones from little prebuscent girl to Andre The Giant going on a decade now. Girly ain't scared, hell I'm holding the throttle. Tongue

24-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Necrooooooo!!!

[Image: WI1Eg4a.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 8 users Like Smercury44's post
24-07-2015, 04:02 PM
(24-07-2015 03:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Necrooooooo!!!

[Image: WI1Eg4a.jpg]

Best necro ever!

Too funny - but the Comcast one is just plain evil! That's one of the reasons I chose not to sign with a different complex.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post