Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Discovered what I am!
Really. Where do you get your outfits ?
[Image: 150px-LeMisanthrope.jpg]

Maybe your just a Frenchie or a snob ?
Maybe you have Aspergers ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Ha - you crazy bear - maybe you just don't care for your current "surroundings" ... I know where you're coming from! Wink

Glad you found us.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
23-12-2014, 04:28 AM
[Image: tumblr_mrhj89RkSl1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2014, 09:00 AM
(23-12-2014 12:00 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  If you hate people then why are you here? I would say you're a misanthrope-lite.

Well, am not without hope. Came here thinking I might find at least some worth talking too. But alas no. This entire thread is nearly completely full of inane dribble. Yet again, any attempt at social contact is a complete waste of time.
23-12-2014, 09:10 AM
(23-12-2014 09:00 AM)CrazyBearFarm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:00 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  If you hate people then why are you here? I would say you're a misanthrope-lite.

Well, am not without hope. Came here thinking I might find at least some worth talking too. But alas no. This entire thread is nearly completely full of inane dribble. Yet again, any attempt at social contact is a complete waste of time.

I don't deny the veracity of your claim but don't give up hope.

You're not the only misanthrope here.

Your post actually got me scurrying off to do some research. I checked to see if there was a specific word for lover of women (as opposed to hater of mankind) that I might apply to myself.

I too shun social media and confine myself to a small number of concubines and only venture out into the wider world when I'm paid to.

I can relate, my friend. But I fear that 'misanthrope' as a self-descriptor is perhaps a signal to others - non-misanthropes - to give you a wide berth... for obvious reasons.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm probably a misanthrope too, at least 90% of the time and with 90% of people Smile
23-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I doubt you are a misanthrope. You're just sick of drama and enjoy alone time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-12-2014, 09:44 AM
(23-12-2014 09:00 AM)CrazyBearFarm Wrote:  

Well fuck you too cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-12-2014, 09:49 AM
(22-12-2014 11:04 PM)CrazyBearFarm Wrote:  Hmm... 2 replies, so far neither has remotely made sense.

Don't temp me.

I will USDD this thread if necessary.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]