Discussion With Lightvader
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Discussion With Lightvader
(20-06-2013 10:15 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 09:15 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_...ic_optimum about the climate roughly 6000 yrs ago.
Even with that climate,penguings and polar bears wouldnt survive the climate around europa&asia

How do we establish this?

i used to explain the science to my debaters,but climatology isnt my expertise,and i am tired of theist who show ignorance towards science. Read http://m.wisegeek.org/what-does-a-climatologist-do.htm
and
http://third-era.net/blog/?p=544

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 09:42 PM

(20-06-2013 10:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i mean,what holds them from flying of and not comming back? The post i gave was to show that the rain doesnt hold birds from flying off

I've already told you - the fact that they have nowhere to go. Remember the story in the Bible that you never read that you say couldn't be true. Noah kept sending out birds and when one wouldn't come back he knew there was dry land.

You don't know the story and you don't know the science. You just assume science must be right and the Bible wrong. You got it backwards. You assume science makes you smart and the Bible makes me dumb. You got it backwards.

Lightvader Wrote:i do not know how much birds there where back then,but i mean all the birds of the region.as the size,you know the dimensions of the ark. Calculate it

This is over. I don't know why I waste my time with you idiots.
[+] 6 users Like David Lee's post
21-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Well Gratz on making yourself look like an even bigger moron. LightVader now can you see why he wanted to draw someone off to the side and spew his nonsense. No answers for even the basic problem of fitting the creatures on the ark let alone the million of other issues.

Debate goes to LightVader.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
21-06-2013, 10:14 PM
(21-06-2013 09:42 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 10:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i mean,what holds them from flying of and not comming back? The post i gave was to show that the rain doesnt hold birds from flying off

I've already told you - the fact that they have nowhere to go. Remember the story in the Bible that you never read that you say couldn't be true. Noah kept sending out birds and when one wouldn't come back he knew there was dry land.

You don't know the story and you don't know the science. You just assume science must be right and the Bible wrong. You got it backwards. You assume science makes you smart and the Bible makes me dumb. You got it backwards.
no,i am not assuming anything.ever heard of birds who travel weeks from europe to africa or south america? So ,if such a bird is sent out,and flies a few weeks,noah assumed he found land? Most of the birds would fly of and search for a bigger spot. And that would take weeks,maybe even months.
And whats up with "you dont know the science" ? Seriously,you are gonna say that? Look at all your post in this topic. They show that you have poor knowledge of science

[/b]
Lightvader Wrote:i do not know how much birds there where back then,but i mean all the birds of the region.as the size,you know the dimensions of the ark. Calculate it

This is over. I don't know why I waste my time with you idiots.
giving up, eh?
You havent even countered the arguments given to point 1,2,3 and 4,and i have more...
Seriously man,why would you chalenge me and give up when i just got started?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
21-06-2013, 10:18 PM
(21-06-2013 09:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well Gratz on making yourself look like an even bigger moron. LightVader now can you see why he wanted to draw someone off to the side and spew his nonsense. No answers for even the basic problem of fitting the creatures on the ark let alone the million of other issues.

I am not happy with this. I fuckin hate it when they give a poor excuse for givin up. I expected some persistence of him,after all,he chalenged me...

21-06-2013, 10:23 PM
(21-06-2013 10:18 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 09:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well Gratz on making yourself look like an even bigger moron. LightVader now can you see why he wanted to draw someone off to the side and spew his nonsense. No answers for even the basic problem of fitting the creatures on the ark let alone the million of other issues.

I am not happy with this. I fuckin hate it when they give a poor excuse for givin up. I expected some persistence of him,after all,he chalenged me...

This, apparently is his MO. He abandons debates when any of his BS is questioned and he doesn't have an answer. He did the same bs in the debate we were having.

21-06-2013, 10:40 PM
(21-06-2013 10:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 10:18 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I am not happy with this. I fuckin hate it when they give a poor excuse for givin up. I expected some persistence of him,after all,he chalenged me...

This, apparently is his MO. He abandons debates when any of his BS is questioned and he doesn't have an answer. He did the same bs in the debate we were having.

if i may ask,what is he doing here?
He needs to get his ass kicked!
We need real fundies who want to debate!
And yeah,i noticed he left your debate too..
Did he ever say why he uses this forum?
Is he expecting to reconvert people with weak arguments?

21-06-2013, 10:54 PM
(21-06-2013 10:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 10:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This, apparently is his MO. He abandons debates when any of his BS is questioned and he doesn't have an answer. He did the same bs in the debate we were having.

if i may ask,what is he doing here?
He needs to get his ass kicked!
We need real fundies who want to debate!
And yeah,i noticed he left your debate too..
Did he ever say why he uses this forum?
Is he expecting to reconvert people with weak arguments?

He needs to feel superior to others. We are just too dumb to understand his enlightenment. Thats why he gets so mad when he is shown to be a charlatan and a mental midget in a land of giants. He claims to have no religion but from everything he has said here (and some of the stuff he has stolen and claimed as his own) he is a Jehovah's Witness and buys wholesale all the idiocy of the watchtower. He is above all else pathetic and I pity him for it.

22-06-2013, 01:53 AM
(21-06-2013 10:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  giving up, eh?
You havent even countered the arguments given to point 1,2,3 and 4,and i have more...
Seriously man,why would you chalenge me and give up when i just got started?

Because he's a fucking dumbass.
30-06-2013, 07:21 PM

(21-06-2013 10:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 10:18 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I am not happy with this. I fuckin hate it when they give a poor excuse for givin up. I expected some persistence of him,after all,he chalenged me...

Wrong. You both started to respond by posting links as answers. That isn't a debate. Anyone with a fiar and unbised mind, in other words, anyone not an idiot militant atheist, reading either "debate" could see that.

Every debate I've ever had here is the same. Either Bucky Balls interferes or the best the idiot militant atheist can come up with is links and an imaginary victory. In my first one on one "debate" here the idiot atheist in question had a team of nine people just to help him figure out how to post a response, and they still couldn't do it. I had to do it for them. They must have worked at a college or something. Overeducated idiots.
Thread Closed