Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
08-08-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism
Ok, this jerk doesn't understand what is written in the link.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 11:40 PM
(08-08-2015 11:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you don't understand it, then why post it?
I posted it that somebody can help me to find out the truth. Somebody can help me to understand.
FUCK YOU, pidorast

08-08-2015, 11:40 PM
(08-08-2015 11:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok, this jerk doesn't understand what is written in the link.

I don't give a shit what is in your link, you haven't given me a sufficient reason to read it you ignorant fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-08-2015, 11:41 PM
(08-08-2015 11:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 11:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok, this jerk doesn't understand what is written in the link.

I don't give a shit what is in your link, you haven't given me a sufficient reason to read it you ignorant fuck.

lame excuse, smartass pidorst yobaniy

08-08-2015, 11:42 PM
(08-08-2015 11:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 11:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you don't understand it, then why post it?
I posted it that somebody can help me to find out the truth. Somebody can help to understand.
FUCK YOU, pidorast

Bullshit, you've only ever trolled for Mormonism here.

If you actually had an honest question, then just fucking ask it. Copy-pasting a wall of text and asking us to decipher it for you is nothing but a lazy cop-out.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-08-2015, 11:42 PM
fuck you

08-08-2015, 11:43 PM
(08-08-2015 11:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 11:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't give a shit what is in your link, you haven't given me a sufficient reason to read it you ignorant fuck.

lame excuse, stupido pidorst yobaniy

[Image: 635289901683474787tumblir%20wanker.gif]

08-08-2015, 11:44 PM
(08-08-2015 11:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  fuck you

[Image: 54728405.jpg]

08-08-2015, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 11:49 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I just read the whole spam, and the guy makes a pretty good set of points regarding the principles of genetic drift covering the presence of a small group interbreeding with a much, much larger population, though I think it's still a "gaps" argument, especially given that the BoM details a massive empire founded by the "Hebrew settlers". It also completely ignores what we now know about haplotype X and the central-Asian/Russian (which split toward Europe and toward Beringia, >13K years ago) migration we were discussing previously, via the National Genographic Project. It appears the professor you're quoting is either unaware of the new data, or is ignoring it, perhaps because he published before the new data were found.

Unfortunately, based on the prevalence of this new DNA source we now know about from the A, B2, X, and Q haplogroups that went into Beringia (making up a large minority of the population in the pre-Columbian New World), his arguments about "maybe they came from Egypt" are bunkum, at this point. They cannot have bearing on the issue of the BoM settlers because the X haplotype migrated out of the Africa/Mideast region into central Asia/Russia well over 13,000 years ago.

To put it another way, despite all that spam, and despite the fact that it's plausible that a small group of settlers 2600 years ago would blend invisibly into the population through genetic drift, it's not plausible that the X haplotype found in the Native American populations comes from those Hebrew settlers 2600 years ago, nor can it count as evidence of such. Can't have it both ways.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 10 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
08-08-2015, 11:47 PM
(08-08-2015 11:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
I posted it that somebody can help me to find out the truth. Somebody can help me to understand.
FUCK YOU, pidorast

Wait, isn't that the Greek word for homosexual? (Albeit misspelled.)

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Only if we're as bigoted as religionists. Nope. Try again.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post