Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
15-09-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism
(15-09-2015 08:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I tell you what, why don't you just consider them your brothers.
I know that they are my brothers. And in pre-mortal life we were on the same side. We all kept our first estate. We all fought with Michael against Lucifer.
(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I was atheistic too for over twenty years. But I never acted like some of them do.
Many atheists do not act like this. I did make fun of my great - grandma. It was cruel.
(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm glad you can relate with them and all. But what are you here for if you just agree with their ridicule and understand that they don't want you here? Really?
To share whatever they are ready or want to hear. I like to do this.
fun they make of me do not really bother me. It is forum(it is virtual world).
I am sure if we met we would really like each other. We have more in common than differences. I have no doubts about it. we have common goals. To make this world a better place.
I kindly ask that you excuse my harshness as everyday is a good day today was not the best. Thank you for your understanding.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
15-09-2015, 08:26 PM
(15-09-2015 08:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is not coincidence. Father speaks to His children.
Yeah that was meant to be sarcasm as there is no such thing as a coincidence.

There is nothing but coincidence. Causality is an illusion.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2015, 08:30 PM
(15-09-2015 08:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I kindly ask that you excuse my harshness as everyday is a good day today was not the best. Thank you for your understanding.
You are good and I understand you too.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-09-2015, 08:33 PM
(15-09-2015 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah that was meant to be sarcasm as there is no such thing as a coincidence.

There is nothing but coincidence. Causality is an illusion.
Yes our grand unique Majesty over this world in the entire universe as far as we know it's just a coincidence. Some people really believe that s*** too.
15-09-2015, 08:47 PM
(15-09-2015 08:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have an idea pops, why don't you and Alla join a religious forum Consider

Since we're all so mean, and don't just take your word for things....

And demand pesky things like citations and....oh I don't know proof?

wow! we think alike. Yes

Except you ignore evidence and lack any proof that any god exists.

If you or pops actually presented anything beyond what you "feel" might be true....I might be swayed.

And do I actually need to point out that this an atheist forum?

You and your new BFF Pops don't participate in any discussions other than what goes with your belief and defending it in the worst way possible.

Did you ever consider that you both might actually do more harm than good coming here??

Reading your little exchange with Pops if I were sitting on the fence between atheism and theism, I'd be pushed to atheism by the condenscending arttidude.

You and he give religious people a really bad name.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-09-2015, 08:59 PM
(15-09-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  wow! we think alike. Yes

Except you ignore evidence and lack any proof that any god exists.

If you or pops actually presented anything beyond what you "feel" might be true....I might be swayed.

And do I actually need to point out that this an atheist forum?

You and your new BFF Pops don't participate in any discussions other than what goes with your belief and defending it in the worst way possible.

Did you ever consider that you both might actually do more harm than good coming here??

Reading your little exchange with Pops if I were sitting on the fence between atheism and theism, I'd be pushed to atheism by the condenscending arttidude.

You and he give religious people a really bad name.

I wouldn't even mind if all they have is feels so long as they admit that all they have is feels.

Notwithstanding that they disagree on fundamental theological issues regardless.

... this is my signature!
15-09-2015, 09:00 PM
(15-09-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You and he give religious people a really bad name.
OK
important thing that you give good name to atheists.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-09-2015, 09:12 PM
(15-09-2015 04:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What would be the point of me showing any of this to you if you're just going to discredit it beforehand?

(15-09-2015 08:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There is nothing but coincidence. Causality is an illusion.
Yes our grand unique Majesty over this world in the entire universe as far as we know it's just a coincidence. Some people really believe that s*** too.

You realize how this is hypocritical, right? I hope? Maybe? No, probably not. Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-09-2015, 09:24 PM
(15-09-2015 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 04:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What would be the point of me showing any of this to you if you're just going to discredit it beforehand?

(15-09-2015 08:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yes our grand unique Majesty over this world in the entire universe as far as we know it's just a coincidence. Some people really believe that s*** too.

You realize how this is hypocritical, right? I hope? Maybe? No, probably not. Weeping
You're right, not at all. Please explain.
16-09-2015, 05:19 AM
(15-09-2015 09:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You realize how this is hypocritical, right? I hope? Maybe? No, probably not. Weeping
You're right, not at all. Please explain.

What would be the point of explaining this to you if you're just going to discredit it beforehand?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post