Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
16-09-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism
(15-09-2015 08:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yes our grand unique Majesty over this world in the entire universe ...

The hell does that even mean?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(15-09-2015 08:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yes our grand unique Majesty over this world in the entire universe as far as we know it's just a coincidence. Some people really believe that s*** too.

Wow, again when I think I've seen the depth of your delusions you surprise me and dive to a whole new level. Get help Pops, you need it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
16-09-2015, 06:45 AM
(15-09-2015 07:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 05:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Your reasoning skills are.....severely challenged at best ...

I am reading Alla different than you GWoG. She admitted up front that she don't reason so good. I think that's to her advantage. Unlike some of the others who also don't reason so good she is not even trying to argue. They should take a cue from her. I think what she is doing is called witnessing. She's not arguing her faith merely professing it. And she don't think reason is worth a shit compared to her faith. She don't care how modus my ponens or tollens are. I find her interesting and far less obnoxious than some of our other theists like Q and BlowMe.

Oh I agree, she is also greatly entertaining, if even sweet in her child-like and delusional outlook of the world. I will take 3 Allas in exchange for COTW anyday Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
16-09-2015, 08:58 AM
(16-09-2015 06:45 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 07:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am reading Alla different than you GWoG. She admitted up front that she don't reason so good. I think that's to her advantage. Unlike some of the others who also don't reason so good she is not even trying to argue. They should take a cue from her. I think what she is doing is called witnessing. She's not arguing her faith merely professing it. And she don't think reason is worth a shit compared to her faith. She don't care how modus my ponens or tollens are. I find her interesting and far less obnoxious than some of our other theists like Q and BlowMe.

Oh I agree, she is also greatly entertaining, if even sweet in her child-like and delusional outlook of the world. I will take 3 Allas in exchange for COTW anyday Thumbsup

Hahaha A left handed compliment if I ever heard one.

"Gee you walk pretty good for being all lame and gimpy."

"Considering that your nose is the size of Nebraska, you're ok looking"
Hahaha

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Going to bump this old thread only for the viewing pleasure of some of our newer members, so they can have a private giggle at the hollow conviction and sheer audacity of Alla's worldview, and learn a bit about this ridiculous cult and the pseudo-science that they try to present to substantiate their laughable book of lies called the book or mormon, and the extra special treat of their book of abraham. This is when joey decided to "translate" ancient Eqyptian writings by using his godly given powers into the book of abraham....lol it really is entertaining. Wiki actually has a rather decent lay out of the insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Abraham

Browse and enjoy your free laugh for the day.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-11-2015, 04:31 PM
(21-11-2015 02:37 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Going to bump this old thread only for the viewing pleasure of some of our newer members, so they can have a private giggle at the hollow conviction and sheer audacity of Alla's worldview, and learn a bit about this ridiculous cult and the pseudo-science that they try to present to substantiate their laughable book of lies called the book or mormon, and the extra special treat of their book of abraham. This is when joey decided to "translate" ancient Eqyptian writings by using his godly given powers into the book of abraham....lol it really is entertaining. Wiki actually has a rather decent lay out of the insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Abraham

Browse and enjoy your free laugh for the day.

That Mormonism is invalid is obvious to even a casual observer. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-11-2015, 04:50 PM
So to sum up Allah's defense of Mormonism in this thread:

[Image: lalalala-listening.jpg]

[Image: 3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-11-2015, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 09:44 AM by Alla.)
GirlyMan, thank you for your kindness.

Adam fell that men might be and men are that they might have joy.

I wish you happiness in your life

Heart

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-11-2015, 06:08 PM
(22-11-2015 09:41 AM)Alla Wrote:  GirlyMan, thank you for your kindness.

Adam fell that men might be and men are that they might have joy.

I wish you happiness in your life

Heart

Not content with trolling, Alla is now spamming. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 08:27 AM
(16-09-2015 06:45 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Oh I agree, she is also greatly entertaining, if even sweet in her child-like and delusional outlook of the world. I will take 3 Allas in exchange for COTW anyday Thumbsup

I will take three of almost anything if it involves getting rid of one CotW.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post