Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
04-08-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism
(04-08-2015 01:56 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Wow even I can see right through alla and her bs. Dang no one can be this deluted right?

Please alla tell me you aren't this blinded?

It is amazing how people can completely ignore the physical evidence laid out for them, and continue to wave it aside while reciting religious dogma like good little brain washed boys and girls.

For those of you that are watching, who still have any doubts lingering, do you see what the embracement of delusion can do? See how it robs the person of the ability to comprehend and process evidence? I have systematically laid out a plethora of damning evidence which irrefutably debunks Mormonism (and I havent even gotten started yet) and yet...yet....she still proudly marches on...see the hollowness of her assertions?

Anyway, I just want to publicly thank Alla for the good work she has done yesterday and today to expose her religion's abject falsehood to any potential LDS folks who are watching and perhaps are fighting the doubt that MUST be screaming in their head as they see my evidence, and her lame apologetics......Good job, we appreciate the growing population of non believers that occurs on a daily basis due to incoherent, misguided and uneducated posits by people like Alla Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 02:18 PM
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  his (Anubis) hand is up, see the thumb? releasing the bird of life....
Do I see the thumb? On the damaged picture? I don't know.
Are the two birds on the original? I see one photo with two birds.
How many ancient Egyptian burial pictures have TWO birds instead of one?
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  then the dead guy, has one arm down,
On the picture with the damage I do NOT see it. You do NOT see it. Then how do you know? Or you say it just because you want to?
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  and his right hand up meeting the bird of life....as in accepting the gift.
do you mean the second bird? because according to one photo you posted there are two birds.
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  He isnt "between his legs" he is standing to the right of the body, see how both the legs are in the forefront of the picture, but yes, it is artistically inaccurate when it shows the body of Anubis standing between the bier and the legs, that would be a bit hard to do, but these were not artists, just priests drawing as best they could...not like they were trained by Michealangelo.... Facepalm
Look better at the standing person's legs on the recovered picture. Bier is behind his legs. I do not see bier part behind his legs. He is standing between the bier and legs of dead person. Dead's person legs are in the air. If you don't see it may be you need glasses or microscope.
why is dead person dressed? Why isn't dead person naked? or why doesn't he have burial wrapping?

P.S. I have to leave. But not to do some things for smart people. I need to jump in the pool.
back to you.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
04-08-2015, 02:22 PM
One more thing before I jump into the pool

Lanny D. Bell(SMART DUDE FROM THE VIDEO), "The Ancient Egyptian 'Books of Breathing,' the Mormon 'Book of Abraham,' and the Development of Egyptology in America," in Stephen E. Thompson and Peter Der Manuelian, eds., Egypt and Beyond: Essays Presented to Leonard H. Lesko upon his Retirement from the Wilbour Chair of Egyptology at Brown University June 2005 (Providence: Brown University, 2008), p. 30.

Finally, we are prepared to deal with the questions surrounding the suggested phallus in P. JS I. Gee 1992, pp. 101-102, has already objected that there is not enough available space to reconstruct the Isis kestrel here. Let me state clearly at the outset my conviction that the questionable traces above the head of the Osiris figure are actually the remains of his right hand; IN OTHER WORDS, Joseph Smith WAS CORRECT IN HIS UNDERSTANDING of the drawing AT THIS POINT.

back to you

04-08-2015, 02:28 PM
(04-08-2015 01:56 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Wow even I can see right through alla and her bs. Dang no one can be this deluted right?

Please alla tell me you aren't this blinded?

Unfortunately and sadly, yes they can.

It's extremely difficult for people to admit they have been wrong and deluded. Usually people build up a higher, thicker wall to keep the facts and information from leaking through and to protect one's pride. It would be easier to admit that one of your children is a serial killer than to admit being wrong about a religious belief.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
(04-08-2015 02:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  One more thing before I jump into the pool

Lanny D. Bell(SMART DUDE FROM THE VIDEO), "The Ancient Egyptian 'Books of Breathing,' the Mormon 'Book of Abraham,' and the Development of Egyptology in America," in Stephen E. Thompson and Peter Der Manuelian, eds., Egypt and Beyond: Essays Presented to Leonard H. Lesko upon his Retirement from the Wilbour Chair of Egyptology at Brown University June 2005 (Providence: Brown University, 2008), p. 30.

Finally, we are prepared to deal with the questions surrounding the suggested phallus in P. JS I. Gee 1992, pp. 101-102, has already objected that there is not enough available space to reconstruct the Isis kestrel here. Let me state clearly at the outset my conviction that the questionable traces above the head of the Osiris figure are actually the remains of his right hand; IN OTHER WORDS, Joseph Smith WAS CORRECT IN HIS UNDERSTANDING of the drawing AT THIS POINT.

back to you

IF he doing his best to understand at that point then why would he make a claim that it was from god? Why not say this is my understanding at this point? And if it was from god then why would god give him false information? I mean god is all knowing right? So god would have had to known it was eyption!
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
04-08-2015, 02:39 PM
(04-08-2015 02:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  his (Anubis) hand is up, see the thumb? releasing the bird of life....
Do I see the thumb? On the damaged picture? I don't know.
Are the two birds on the original? I see one photo with two birds.
How many ancient Egyptian burial pictures have TWO birds instead of one?
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  then the dead guy, has one arm down,
On the picture with the damage I do NOT see it. You do NOT see it. Then how do you know? Or you say it just because you want to?
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  and his right hand up meeting the bird of life....as in accepting the gift.
do you mean the second bird? because according to one photo you posted there are two birds.
(04-08-2015 01:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  He isnt "between his legs" he is standing to the right of the body, see how both the legs are in the forefront of the picture, but yes, it is artistically inaccurate when it shows the body of Anubis standing between the bier and the legs, that would be a bit hard to do, but these were not artists, just priests drawing as best they could...not like they were trained by Michealangelo.... Facepalm
Look better at the standing person's legs on the recovered picture. Bier is behind his legs. I do not see bier part behind his legs. He is standing between the bier and legs of dead person. Dead's person legs are in the air. If you don't see it may be you need glasses or microscope.
why is dead person dressed? Why isn't dead person naked? or why doesn't he have burial wrapping?

P.S. I have to leave. But not to do some things for smart people. I need to jump in the pool.
back to you.

Weeping

oh holy Norrg

sigh

"Do I see the thumb? On the damaged picture?"

No, not on the damaged copy, on the undamaged version:

[Image: 2hf135l.png]

"Are the two birds on the original? I see one photo with two birds."

The only one with one bird is the version fabricated by the founder of your delusion, JS. This Egyptian depiction was fairly common, and *gasp* looky at the undamaged one above, two birds.

"Look better at the standing person's legs on the recovered picture. Bier is behind his legs. I do not see bier part behind his legs. He is standing between the bier and legs of dead person. Dead's person legs are in the air. If you don't see it may be you need glasses or microscope."

Yes...LOOK, the only one that has the bier in front of his legs was the JS's rendition where he drew it for his book. If the dead person is meant to be depicted coming to life, as per Anubis's outstretched hand releasing the bird of life, and the guy on the bier is reaching up with his right hand, while twisting his legs to the left to rise, then it all makes sense. What doesnt make sense is how you can try to dance around explaining why ALL pictures like this depiction in the entirety of Egyptian burial art shows Anubis with a jackal head, but in the JS version, taken from a torn fragment of papyrus, he sticks a human head on it....why this is beyond your comprehension skills is beyond me.....are...um....and I ask this politely....are you learning impaired?

"why is dead person dressed? Why isn't dead person naked? or why doesn't he have burial wrapping?"

For Egyptian depictions of resurrections, it is common to show them clothed. When they mummified people, they would wrap them in linens, two different things.

"I have to leave. But not to do some things for smart people. I need to jump in the pool."

Great idea, get out into some fresh air, breathe it in....

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 03:15 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(04-08-2015 02:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  One more thing before I jump into the pool

back to you

LaughatLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Rolleyes

Ah, so once again you concede that:

1) JS was a criminal as evidenced by his long ass rap sheet across multiple states and multiple years.

2) JS claimed and pretended he could read the ancient Egyptian, made up an outlandish story, and posited it as divine in nature, "Book of Abraham". Disproven to great length by Egyptian experts. *whispers* Although the Rosetta Stone had been discovered in 1799, the ability to read Egyptian was not well developed until the 1850s....uhoh. Smith ostensibly translated the majority of the Book of Abraham text in July and a few days in November 1835 and did some minor revisions in March 1842. By October, he had also begun "translating an alphabet to the Book of Abraham, and arranging a grammar of the Egyptian language as practiced by the ancients." Smith's journal entry for October 1, 1835, reads: "This afternoon labored on the Egyptan alphabet, in company with brsr. O. Cowdery, and W.W.Phelps..." The documents associated with this effort are referred to as the Kirtland Egyptian Alphabet and Grammar (EAG) or the Kirtland Egyptian Papers (KEP). The complete work was first published serially in the Latter Day Saint movement newspaper Times and Seasons in 1842.[9] and later canonized in 1880 by the LDS Church as part of its Pearl of Great Price. FICTION.

3) JS provided not one, but at least three different written accounts of his "First Vision" which had marked differences in their story. Furthermore he provided interviews where he told even different versions of this "divine message".

Sure, moving right along, you wish to go on to DNA now?

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Lanny D. Bell changed his mind and said:

"Let me state CLEARLY at the outset my conviction that the questionable traces above the head of the Osiris figure are actually the remains of his right hand; IN OTHER WORDS, Joseph Smith WAS CORRECT IN HIS UNDERSTANDING of the drawing AT THIS POINT."
I am accepting what he said (at this point).
While Egyptologists change their mind I will accept what Joseph Smith said.

So, what does the crocodile do in the water (next to the bier)?
Didn't crocodile eat those who were sacrificed to gods/idols?

On recovered damaged picture which (according to Egyptologists) was used by JS God is standing between bier and legs of the person on the bier. Ritner says it is dead person. If it is dead person why aren't the legs on the bier?
Look at the photos that French guy showed. Legs of dead people are on the bier.
On the recovered damaged picture person on the bier is not dead but alive. And crocodile is waiting.

Yes, we can talk about DNA

P.S.
Dr Ritner is certainly qualified to examine the facsimiles and tell us what they say as Egyptian pictures.
He's not qualified to comment on what other uses they might be put to, or what other meanings they might convey, either anciently or modernly.

04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Cannot see the forest for the trees. OMG. The delusion is strong in this one. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Bwahahahahahaha. Holy shit, I'm a believer now. This special Mormon rock has me convinced.

[Image: seer-stone-joseph-smith-ensign-liahona-o...79_inl.jpg]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/morm...ostpopular

Hey wait. Wait just a cottin-pickin minute here, isn't that the same rock as the Hindu's Shiva Lingham Stone?

http://www.gemrockauctions.com/learn/a-z...nformation

[Image: content_1347420675.jpg]

Oh.......ok.......I see the difference. One has a stripe on it.
Hahahahaha.

I actually am ROTFLMFuckingAO!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is rich. Hahahaha Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post