Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
05-08-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Discussion on the invalidity of Mormonism
(04-08-2015 10:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: content_1347420675.jpg]

Oh.......ok.......I see the difference. One has a stripe on it.
Hahahahaha.

It looks like a suppository that only made in about a third of the way.

I haven't seen a thrashing like this since I saw that video of the guy getting gored by the bull. Personally, I want to see Alla, CotW and Q go head to head. I really think it would be very entertaining. About the only thing they agree on is that evidence doesn't matter unless it supports you. GWG, I am learning a ton.
Popcorn

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-08-2015, 10:34 AM
(04-08-2015 10:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Bwahahahahahaha. Holy shit, I'm a believer now. This special Mormon rock has me convinced.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is rich. Hahahaha Laugh out load
dancefortwo,
only an idiot will try to convince an atheist to believe.
Only an idiot will conclude that if Joseph Smith was RIGHT about pictures it means he is a Propohet of God.

So, save your eggs for yourself.

The dialogue that goodwithoutgod and I have IS NOT about convincing an atheist that God is real or that JS is a Prophet of God.
The dialogue is about this:
Did Egyptologists prove that Joseph Smith was WRONG?
PERIOD.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
05-08-2015, 10:50 AM
ONE MORE TIME (I hope I do not have to repeat it again)
my question is only about this:

Did Egyptologists prove that Joseph Smith was wrong?

Egyptologist Bell said: Joseph Smith's understanding was CORRECT.

So, if Egyptologists change their opinions like underwear I do not have to BELIEVE everything they say.
I KNOW why I believe in God and why I believe that Joseph Smith understanding was CORRECT.

Why is crocodile at the burial sight?
Dead person on the bier is either naked or wrapped NOT dressed.
Person on the picture that Joseph Smith used is alive not dead like Ritner said. Because besides he is dressed, besides the crocodile is at the scene, he has both hands above his face, his legs are not on the beir.

Man on the bier is about to be sacrificed and crocodile is patiently waiting.
Joseph Smith had it right.

ANOTHER THING TO REMEMBER
Egyptologists like Ritner or Bell are certainly qualified to examine the facsimiles and, to the extent that they are legible, tell us what they say as Egyptian pictures.
But they are not qualified to comment on what other uses they might be put to, or what other meanings they might convey, either anciently or modernly.

My next post will be about DNA.
back to you, goodwithoutgod

05-08-2015, 11:00 AM
ABOUT DNA.
Before I start this dialogue I want to remind it is NOT about whether Book of Mormon is Word of God or fraud.
This dialogue is about whether DNA proves anything or disproves anything.
(03-08-2015 03:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  - The BoM says that the Native Americans descended from Hebraic (Semitic) origins. However through archaeology and DNA testing, we know that Native Americans descend from Asiatic origins
Really?!Shocking
BoM says that the native Americans are descended from Hebraic(Semitic) origins?!

I wonder why I do NOT know this?Blush
back to you, my friend.Kiss

05-08-2015, 11:12 AM
(05-08-2015 10:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  ONE MORE TIME (I hope I do not have to repeat it again)
my question is only about this:

Did Egyptologists prove that Joseph Smith was wrong?

Egyptologist Bell said: Joseph Smith's understanding was CORRECT.

So, if Egyptologists change their opinions like underwear I do not have to BELIEVE everything they say.
I KNOW why I believe in God and why I believe that Joseph Smith understanding was CORRECT.

Why is crocodile at the burial sight?
Dead person on the bier is either naked or wrapped NOT dressed.
Person on the picture that Joseph Smith used is alive not dead like Ritner said. Because besides he is dressed, besides the crocodile is at the scene, he has both hands above his face, his legs are not on the beir.

Man on the bier is about to be sacrificed and crocodile is patiently waiting.
Joseph Smith had it right.

ANOTHER THING TO REMEMBER
Egyptologists like Ritner or Bell are certainly qualified to examine the facsimiles and, to the extent that they are legible, tell us what they say as Egyptian pictures.
But they are not qualified to comment on what other uses they might be put to, or what other meanings they might convey, either anciently or modernly.

My next post will be about DNA.
back to you, goodwithoutgod

One Egyptologist's opinion about pictograms is irrelevant. the fact is, the TRANSLATIONS were fake. so yes. Joseph-the-fraudster Smith was proven to be a lying fake. Period.

Don't bother posting about DNA, Alla, unless you first tell us why and how you are competent to discuss the subject of Biochemistry.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-08-2015, 11:18 AM
ANOTHER ONE MORE THING about pictures:

Ritner: if you take away the knife you take away the story about sacrifice. Knife has no reason to be there.

Alla: if you put a crocodile you take away a story about burial or resurrection. Crocodile has no reason to be at the burial or resurrection sight.
Then Jackal head(God Anubus) has no reason to be there. But priest(mortal man) with the knife who worships idols has a good reason to be there.

05-08-2015, 11:21 AM
(05-08-2015 11:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't bother posting about DNA, Alla, unless you first tell us why and how you are competent to discuss the subject of Biochemistry.
What I about to say concerning DNA does NOT need this kind of knowledge. You will see why.Kiss

05-08-2015, 11:23 AM
(05-08-2015 11:21 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 11:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't bother posting about DNA, Alla, unless you first tell us why and how you are competent to discuss the subject of Biochemistry.
What I about to say concerning DNA does NOT need this kind of knowledge. You will see why.Kiss

That's what I was afraid of. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-08-2015, 11:28 AM
(05-08-2015 11:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One Egyptologist's opinion about pictograms is irrelevant.
1)AMEN Bowing
2)Then why did goodwithoutgod wanted me to watch the video? who cares what they say about Joseph Smith?
Who cares about everything they said on this video.

goodwithoutgod, You lost. I won.
video did not prove anything, it didn't not disprove anything.
How is National Security Department doing?Big Grin

P.S. Bucky Ball says that opinions of the Egyptologists in this video are irrelevant.
Do we have more Egyptologists that disproved understanding of Joseph Smith?

05-08-2015, 11:31 AM
(05-08-2015 11:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 11:21 AM)Alla Wrote:  What I about to say concerning DNA does NOT need this kind of knowledge. You will see why.Kiss

That's what I was afraid of. Weeping
Smile