Discussion with a Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Discussion with a Christian
I don't know if you have been around long enough to have read any of the post by theBorg but the safest thing you can do is ignore him. He is an idiot and a troll.
A good example is when you ask for advice on talking to a preacher as an atheist the morons advice is " convince him to be a different Christian"

To the surprise of no one.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-10-2016, 06:36 AM
(14-10-2016 06:30 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't know if you have been around long enough to have read any of the post by theBorg but the safest thing you can do is ignore him. He is an idiot and a troll.
A good example is when you ask for advice on talking to a preacher as an atheist the morons advice is " convince him to be a different Christian"

You do not quite understand. Any change in person's worldview is risky. Why? Because the basic layers of the person do go in motion. The final destination depends on the good will of the asker. Please, do not guide him into atheism. That is sin.
14-10-2016, 06:38 AM
(14-10-2016 06:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:30 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't know if you have been around long enough to have read any of the post by theBorg but the safest thing you can do is ignore him. He is an idiot and a troll.

You do not quite understand. Any change in person's worldview is risky. Why? Because the basic layers of the person do go in motion. The final destination depends on the good will of the asker. Please, do not guide him into atheism. That is sin.
Your opinion is worth about as much as your PhD. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-10-2016, 06:41 AM
(14-10-2016 06:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You do not quite understand. Any change in person's worldview is risky. Why? Because the basic layers of the person do go in motion. The final destination depends on the good will of the asker. Please, do not guide him into atheism. That is sin.
Your opinion is worth about as much as your PhD. Drinking Beverage

Thank you. I am glad to serve my Lord Jesus Christ. Smile
14-10-2016, 06:53 AM
(14-10-2016 06:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your opinion is worth about as much as your PhD. Drinking Beverage

Imaginary service for an imaginary person. How fitting.Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-10-2016, 07:06 AM
(14-10-2016 06:53 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you. I am glad to serve my Lord Jesus Christ. Smile

Imaginary service for an imaginary person. How fitting.Drinking Beverage

You are free in your imagination. Just do not kill somebody. No: Bangin
14-10-2016, 07:12 AM
(14-10-2016 06:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your opinion is worth about as much as your PhD. Drinking Beverage

Hey asshole go troll a different thread, this kid is asking for help. You’re proselytizing and incoherent babble are not welcome.

@mods perhaps we can move this thread to the personal issues and support? Thanks.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
14-10-2016, 07:30 AM
(14-10-2016 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 06:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you. I am glad to serve my Lord Jesus Christ. Smile

Hey asshole go troll a different thread, this kid is asking for help. You’re proselytizing and incoherent babble are not welcome.

@mods perhaps we can move this thread to the personal issues and support? Thanks.

He has no useful thing to say, I'm just going to report his post, it's simply a trolling derail. Hopefully the mods will concur eventually that this tool serves no use on this forum. There is no dialog with this person, all he does is regurgitate his weird cultish branch of religion.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
14-10-2016, 07:41 AM
(14-10-2016 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Looks to me, like a general discussion that does not need any special protection ... in fact, theBore seems to have presented himself as a sparring partner to give goldenarm some pre-match practice.

@goldenarm, lemme know if you want this thread moved to the safe-space. If so, I'll move it and delete theBore's contributions.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-10-2016, 07:42 AM
(14-10-2016 07:30 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey asshole go troll a different thread, this kid is asking for help. You’re proselytizing and incoherent babble are not welcome.

He has no useful thing to say, I'm just going to report his post, it's simply a trolling derail. Hopefully the mods will concur eventually that this tool serves no use on this forum. There is no dialog with this person, all he does is regurgitate his weird cultish branch of religion.

I already reported it.

If I didn’t think goldenarm was young I wouldn’t care, but I think he/she is and this Forum should be a refuge for youngsters looking for genuine help.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post