Discussion with a muslim( Prepare for stupidity.)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2012, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 02:39 AM by Atothetheist.)
Discussion with a muslim( Prepare for stupidity.)
Hello all, I am in contact with a woman who is a muslim, and wanted to talk about faith. I gladly agreed, so We started it, but here is the thing..... They are making me facepalm soo much. It started like this
Quote:HER: Hi, how are you?? I hope you're fine.. I'm a Muslim girl from S.A. I was just wondering why did you leave Christianity ?? Why are you an atheist now?? what are your beliefs as an atheist ?? by the way here is my e-mail if you want to discuss anything with me
Me:Hello, I am doing fine.

Thank you for taking the time to message me and I will now hopefully enlighten you.
I left christianity because it made assumptions, that is not backed up by evidence. Christianity, and the Islamic faith ( I only mention it because you are Muslim) posits a being, and assert this being exists, and that it is exactly their God that exists. I have decided, that I will not believe until they have proved that there is a God, or god, and that their God ( or yours) is the right one to worship.

If you want, I would like to discuss with you, and I am very curious about your faith. Email me at

NOTE: will try to convert the text to a more readable manner.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 02:31 AM
RE: Discussion with a muslim( Prepare for stupidity.)
Delete this thread.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply