Discussions of the various youtube atheists/theists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Discussions of the various youtube atheists/theists
WhyEvolutionIsTrue uploads a LOT of science based videos, the vast majority of his stuff is either from Richard Dawkins, attributed to Charles Darwin, against ID-iots or about the various mechanisms of life that we all know and love.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WhyEvolutionIsTrue

Another is FFreeThinker
"science & reason"
nuff said.
http://www.youtube.com/user/FFreeThinker

Probably a lot more.
VenomfangX, geerup, yokup, and a lot of the other theists were good for the LULZ for a while but "YOU'RE GONNA BURN CAUSE YOU'RE BAD" gets old real quick.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2010, 04:32 PM
I love Thunderf00t's science and "Why do people laugh at creationists?" series, and Potholer54 (including Potholer54debunks) is the reason I came around to believe in evolution after TONNES of creationist crap being piled on top of me. Potholer54 is probably my most admired YouTuber, personally, though it's a shame he only very rarely uploads new videos. ProfMTH is another GREAT on that I love, and even though he rarely releases new material, he's got so many old ones with such great content that you don't really notice. Tongue

I'm subscribed to almost everyone mentioned, aside from TheAmazingAtheist. Tongue He bothers me as well. Sorry. Tongue

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the infamous NephilimFree as a crazy theist. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2010, 04:55 PM

(18-11-2010 01:12 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I think he's supposed to be a jerk, like most other popular youtubers.
Ah well then, he's stellar at his pursuit. Tongue

As far as You Tube Theists go, I'm fond of ahmadsquran3 *ahmadsquran5. If I recall correctly, I'd surprise myself by remembering he had to open a new account because his original "3" channel was besieged through flagging by Muslim protesters to You Tube, claiming infringement on their faith and slander.

There's a video wherein a Muslim claims to refute ahmadsquran3, citing various charges including that he's a Jew and intent on defaming the Islamic philosophy. While AQ himself "al Rassooli" , has offered something like 100,000$ to anyone who can debate him in the scriptures he cites and prove he is in error regarding what he claims about Islam.

I really enjoy the Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion. (LINK) Though I do admit, every time I see Comfort I get an urge to shop for bananas. But that'll pass...eventually. [Image: banana-computer.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2010, 04:57 PM
neph is crazy, he should be put into a padded room and forgotten.
I think thunderf00t did a good enough job pounding him into the ground.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
18-11-2010, 05:35 PM
(18-11-2010 03:04 PM)TheSixthGlass Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 12:10 AM)gamutman Wrote:  djarm67 was a watchable theist except that today he announced he's now an atheist. I believe andromedas wake was also a theist at one time but has seen seen the light - or lost the light - or seen the darkness or whatever, he's an atheist now.
Non-stamp collector and darkmatter2525 are two great channels.
I also love former Catholic priest now atheist, Edward Tarte.
Also, if you heard the last Thinking Atheist podcast, you were introduced to Mr Deity - hilarious and smart.
evid3nc3 is the greatest deconversion series in the history of the world.
A few others I like, ozmoroid, ProfMTH, philhellenes, 43alley, ZOMGitsCriss, theoreticalbullshit

A few smaller channels I like ; Dannypantsgm, themudbrooker, nelliediddle, thelizardlass, dhorpatan and of course me.

As for theists worth a shit, the only one is Veritas48, but he may have quit, I'm not sure.

Sir, you and I share almost the same subscriptions. Gives me a warm squishy feeling.

great minds, huh?
18-11-2010, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 10:36 PM by Buddy Christ.)
The more I watch these videos, the more I'm inclined to start speaking with a British accent. Seems it would make anything I say more intellectual and distinguished.

Except when I watch AronRa... then I wanna start talking like Mike Judge.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
19-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Great minds think alike.....

.....but fools seldom differ.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-11-2010, 10:07 AM

rationalwarrior - youtube atheist rapper
GrapplingIgnorance - just youtube search him
UppruniTegundanna- seriously amazing videos.
AronRa of course.
Quote this message in a reply