Discussions with my muslim friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: Discussions with my muslim friend
(21-04-2017 07:54 AM)kim Wrote:  
(21-04-2017 07:09 AM)Ibrahim95128 Wrote:  ---
When they got to the topic of Islam and Muhammad, before Kahdija's death half of the Qur'an were about love, peace , and forgiveness, but after her death the quran became about hate and hell fire.
---

Ha - I think your friend A is a vulnerable person which is just what ISL looks for. I hope you can guide your friend A to reason so he stays out of trouble. Shy

Tell more about Kahdija. From your observations, is this person someone in Islamic culture who seems to be purposely ignored? If so, why? Could this subject be more widely addressed in mainstream Islam?
Sahih Muslim: The messenger ofAllah said: "God Almighty never granted me anyone better in this life than her. She accepted me when people rejected me; she believed in me when people doubted me; she shared her wealth with me when people deprived me; and Allah granted me children only through her."
According to many historians, he married her when he was 25 and she was 40. She wore the pants in the relationship, she was a business woman.
She is an example of female empowerment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim95128's post
21-04-2017, 09:48 AM
(21-04-2017 08:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 04:21 PM)Ibrahim95128 Wrote:  Him:We did not evolve, Aliens put us on earth and that they are experimenting with us and the alpha alien is Allah, while satan , demons and angels are also aliens.
We humans are the most preferred over other species, demons are less preffered but they are more advanced.

There is no way to respond to this, other than
"Ooooh, very cool story, bro, but really it needs some dragons and sexy vampires".
Weeping
He change his mind after a friend of mine debated him.
Read my post before kim's
21-04-2017, 09:50 AM
(21-04-2017 09:47 AM)Ibrahim95128 Wrote:  
(21-04-2017 07:54 AM)kim Wrote:  Ha - I think your friend A is a vulnerable person which is just what ISL looks for. I hope you can guide your friend A to reason so he stays out of trouble. Shy

Tell more about Kahdija. From your observations, is this person someone in Islamic culture who seems to be purposely ignored? If so, why? Could this subject be more widely addressed in mainstream Islam?
Sahih Muslim: The messenger ofAllah said: "God Almighty never granted me anyone better in this life than her. She accepted me when people rejected me; she believed in me when people doubted me; she shared her wealth with me when people deprived me; and Allah granted me children only through her."
According to many historians, he married her when he was 25 and she was 40. She wore the pants in the relationship, she was a business woman.
She is an example of female empowerment.
She isn't really mentioned in Islamic doctrine.
Islam views women as inferior
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim95128's post