• 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Disgusting Habits
I crack my... everything.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-04-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 07:32 PM by Fireball.)
Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result. Interestingly, we have a Maltese that is getting on in age (15- her sister died from intestinal cancer last month). I took her to the Vet last week, and she peed on the floor. Vet comes out with a paper towel and mops it up. Didn't see him wash up before he went into the next exam room. His office help were the same way. While I realize that urine is usually sterile (else the animal would have a bladder infection), that's pretty bad, in my book.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
04-04-2016, 07:33 PM
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result.

I lost a dear, dear friend because of that. The biggest outbreak of e coli in a restaurant ever. He was the only death but hundreds of people were sickened. I have never eaten at a buffet since and never will. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
04-04-2016, 07:40 PM
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result. Interestingly, we have a Maltese that is getting on in age (15- her sister died from intestinal cancer last month). I took her to the Vet last week, and she peed on the floor. Vet comes out with a paper towel and mops it up. Didn't see him wash up before he went into the next exam room. His office help were the same way. While I realize that urine is usually sterile (else the animal would have a bladder infection), that's pretty bad, in my book.

I only wash my hands before I pee because I don't want to get my penis dirty.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
04-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Disgusting Habits
Reminds me of a local chain of restaurants at which I will never eat again. I worked next door, and during a break one guy was complaining. He said he can't wear the gloves. My first thought was, I have a latex allergy so I use nitrile gloves. Before I could ask if that's why, he said the bleach hurts his hands because of all the cuts he gets when slicing the meat.

Nope, never again. The food was only OK, but that sealed it.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
04-04-2016, 07:46 PM
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result. Interestingly, we have a Maltese that is getting on in age (15- her sister died from intestinal cancer last month). I took her to the Vet last week, and she peed on the floor. Vet comes out with a paper towel and mops it up. Didn't see him wash up before he went into the next exam room. His office help were the same way. While I realize that urine is usually sterile (else the animal would have a bladder infection), that's pretty bad, in my book.

So sorry to hear about your dog *hugs*
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-04-2016, 07:47 PM
(04-04-2016 07:33 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result.

I lost a dear, dear friend because of that. The biggest outbreak of e coli in a restaurant ever. He was the only death but hundreds of people were sickened. I have never eaten at a buffet since and never will. No

*hugs*
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
04-04-2016, 07:51 PM
I eat shit.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
04-04-2016, 08:15 PM
(04-04-2016 05:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 05:32 PM)Ash Wrote:  Whenever I drink something with a straw, I chew the straw afterwards.

I thought for sure, for a fella named Ash, you'd have said "Cigarettes". Tongue

Only cigarettes I've ever had are candy ones. Do they still sell those? I seem to remember there being Root Beer flavored ones.
04-04-2016, 08:16 PM
I touch people on buses.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post