Disgusting Habits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Disgusting Habits
(04-04-2016 07:51 PM)Sam Wrote:  I eat shit.

Barry? Is that YOU!?! My dad had a neighbor (Barry) who actually ate his own excrement. I've seen him grab candy that fell in the gutter and eat that, too. Idunno how he is even alive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Each time I feel like I have to fart I go for a new PR on reverberation, duration, and volume. .... Hasn't always worked out as planned.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
(04-04-2016 08:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Barry? Is that YOU!?! My dad had a neighbor (Barry) who actually ate his own excrement. I've seen him grab candy that fell in the gutter and eat that, too. Idunno how he is even alive.

Barry? I've got a neighbour called Barry, too... Gasp

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04-04-2016 08:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

My Army Mountain Warfare instructor snacked on moose pooplets while instructing us on field water purification just to prove it's no big deal that there's a little poo floating around in your water. Well, that and to prove how much more badass than us he is.

'Murican Canadian
04-04-2016, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 08:41 PM by skyking.)
(04-04-2016 07:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result. Interestingly, we have a Maltese that is getting on in age (15- her sister died from intestinal cancer last month). I took her to the Vet last week, and she peed on the floor. Vet comes out with a paper towel and mops it up. Didn't see him wash up before he went into the next exam room. His office help were the same way. While I realize that urine is usually sterile (else the animal would have a bladder infection), that's pretty bad, in my book.

I only wash my hands before I pee because I don't want to get my penis dirty.
my dad taught me that after he used little twigs to mark the holes with dynamite so he could wire up the shot. Too bad they were poison oak! His hands did not care, but oh the tender skin, and yes he had to scratch under the boys too. He was in agony for a week.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
04-04-2016, 08:34 PM
(04-04-2016 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Each time I feel like I have to fart I go for a new PR on reverberation, duration, and volume. .... Hasn't always worked out as planned.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
04-04-2016, 08:44 PM
(04-04-2016 08:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 08:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Barry? Is that YOU!?! My dad had a neighbor (Barry) who actually ate his own excrement. I've seen him grab candy that fell in the gutter and eat that, too. Idunno how he is even alive.

My Army Mountain Warfare instructor snacked on moose pooplets while instructing us on field water purification just to prove it's no big deal that there's a little poo floating around in your water. Well, that and to prove how much more badass than us he is.

I have a word slightly different from "badass" for that. He can come down with Giardia Lamblia from it. The iodine in the kit will kill Giardia, but you have to use it. It is safe to drink if the treatment is allowed time to take effect. It does get to a point on a long hike in the mountains, and with enough thirst, that the used grass is just gonna get left in. Dodgy
04-04-2016, 09:01 PM
(04-04-2016 08:34 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Each time I feel like I have to fart I go for a new PR on reverberation, duration, and volume. .... Hasn't always worked out as planned.

Thanks for that! I haven't heard that in decades!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-04-2016, 01:10 AM
I bite other peoples nails.
[+] 2 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
05-04-2016, 01:10 AM
I got no problem with the five-second rule.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post