Disgusting Habits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Disgusting Habits
1. I pick my nose and flick it at babies.
2. I fart loudly while standing next to old women on the bus and say "Oh Madame!"
3. I pee in other peoples showers. (When they are out)
4. I fart in packed elevators.
5. I always hit every floor button upon leaving an elevator.
6. I mastered Jim Carey's, "The most annoying sound you'll ever hear" from Dumb and dumber and do it to complete strangers.
7. I only hug people closely when I have sweaty armpits.
9. I skip # 8.
10. I don't take these lists seriously. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 02:26 AM
Women and cheap booze!...or was it the other way around?
05-04-2016, 02:32 AM
All of them.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-04-2016, 04:47 AM
i smoke.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
05-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Hey guys -- if you need to wash your hands after taking a leak because you handled your dick -- shouldn't you wash your dick as well???

And where's your dick been? Don't you know?

If you've gotta wash your hands because you don't know where your dick has been I suggest you need to cut down on the booze or the street drugs...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-04-2016, 07:00 AM
(05-04-2016 05:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hey guys -- if you need to wash your hands after taking a leak because you handled your dick -- shouldn't you wash your dick as well???

If you've gotta wash your hands because you don't know where your dick has been I suggest you need to cut down on the booze or the street drugs...........

You put your dick in peanuts??? Blink Hobo Sadcryface

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-04-2016, 07:55 AM
(05-04-2016 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 05:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hey guys -- if you need to wash your hands after taking a leak because you handled your dick -- shouldn't you wash your dick as well???

You put your dick in peanuts??? Blink Hobo Sadcryface

He's fucken nuts so yes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
05-04-2016, 08:21 AM

Chemists and mechanics, for example, wash their hands before they go to the bathroom. They know what is really dirty.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
05-04-2016, 08:48 AM

Regardless of the other things you might do or touch in a bathroom I don't want to shake hands with pecker sweat... TYVM!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
05-04-2016, 12:59 PM
It's not a habit, but when I was 22 I rolled a joint when I was drunk without realizing that my hand was cut. Got my blood all over it. My friends and I smoked it anyway.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post