Disgusting Habits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Disgusting Habits
Um.....I don't know about this thread. This is just....I donno....I mean......

oh, nevermind.

Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-04-2016, 01:27 PM
(05-04-2016 01:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um.....I don't know about this thread. This is just....I donno....I mean......

oh, nevermind.

Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-04-2016, 01:30 PM
(04-04-2016 04:45 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So do you have any? Tongue

I bite my toenails Big Grin

It's not possible for me to do that. However, I do bite my fingernails, and have done so all my life. I wish I could stop, but have not been able to.

My wife once broke her arm. While that arm was in a cast the fingernails grew out nice and beautiful. SO she realized they could be pretty and stopped altogether. I fart whenever I have to. If i try to hold it in it just makes more noise, so I don't care if there are 300 people present if God thinks it is time for me to fart I don't fight divine wisdom and go ahead and fart.
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
05-04-2016, 01:31 PM
I lick the cheese off doritos before I eat em ._.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
05-04-2016, 01:38 PM
(04-04-2016 07:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not me, but what is it with people who don't wash their hands when they leave a public bathroom, and then go handle the tongs at the buffet? I don't eat at buffets, as a result. Interestingly, we have a Maltese that is getting on in age (15- her sister died from intestinal cancer last month). I took her to the Vet last week, and she peed on the floor. Vet comes out with a paper towel and mops it up. Didn't see him wash up before he went into the next exam room. His office help were the same way. While I realize that urine is usually sterile (else the animal would have a bladder infection), that's pretty bad, in my book.

I am now retired, but during my working years I always said my goal in life was to have a job where it made more sense washing my hands after taking a piss instead of before. Think on it. My hands are out getting dirty all day and my thingie is stuffed away in dry cotton all nice and clean. So in order to pee I want my hands clean so I will stay clean inside my underwear too, and I never peed on my hands in my whole life i don't think.
05-04-2016, 01:40 PM
(04-04-2016 08:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 08:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Barry? Is that YOU!?! My dad had a neighbor (Barry) who actually ate his own excrement. I've seen him grab candy that fell in the gutter and eat that, too. Idunno how he is even alive.

My Army Mountain Warfare instructor snacked on moose pooplets while instructing us on field water purification just to prove it's no big deal that there's a little poo floating around in your water. Well, that and to prove how much more badass than us he is.

I ain't read it, but have heard that part of the Holy writings of Muslims say how to ritually clean camel dung so it can be eaten.
06-04-2016, 03:08 PM
(04-04-2016 05:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Forgot to drop one of my own...

I pee in the shower, sumtimez. Blush
Lol. I thought everyone did that.
[+] 1 user Likes edbaldwin's post
06-04-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure it's disgusting, but the one thing I do that really gets my wife is I almost always have a toothpick in my mouth. I usually talk with one in my mouth. If I have to take it out for a second I rarely think about if my hand is clean. Nor do I give much consideration to what I touch after I take the now wet toothpick from my mouth. Ok. Now that I wrote it down I can see where it's a little gross. Smile
[+] 2 users Like edbaldwin's post