Disgusting Holy Water Discovery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Disgusting Holy Water Discovery
All that "Holy" water in the churches? May not be so Holy after all. See the link below - I came across this video today of a pretty disturbing find...guess it makes sense that a communal bowl of water that EVERYONE puts their hands in would have EVERYONE'S germs on it. But it's supposed to be Holy, so why would anyone think that?

Researchers Make Disgusting Discovery About Holy Water

Just one more reason to skip church and stay in bed! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes laughlovelearn's post
15-09-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Disgusting Holy Water Discovery
YUMMEH!
[Image: yummy-water-catie-canetti.jpg]

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
16-09-2013, 03:43 AM
I read something like that in school today when my class (don`t remember which class) hand reign over some laptops.

Personally, I find holy water bring bad for you to be hilariously ironic. Now all we need is some holy water spring to become acidic and the hilarity will be complete.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-09-2013, 04:11 AM
I read something like that in school today when my class (don`t remember which class) hand reign over some laptops.

Personally, I find holy water bring bad for you to be hilariously ironic. Now all we need is some holy water spring to become acidic and the hilarity will be complete.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.