Disney

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Disney
I'm in an animated Disney phase and I've recently watched some of their new films that I hadn't seen, plus I've rewatched some from the Disney Renaissance and even the odd older one.

Gotta say, out of the new ones I've watched I thought Tangled was incredible, the best film I've seen in ages. I don't think I have an overall favourite Disney film though, there are too many amazing ones.

Anyone else have a favourite animated Disney film?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-04-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Disney
(06-04-2014 01:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm in an animated Disney phase and I've recently watched some of their new films that I hadn't seen, plus I've rewatched some from the Disney Renaissance and even the odd older one.

Gotta say, out of the new ones I've watched I thought Tangled was incredible, the best film I've seen in ages. I don't think I have an overall favourite Disney film though, there are too many amazing ones.

Hands down, Emperors New Groove.

Second place would go to Aladdin.

The Out Crowd.
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
(06-04-2014 01:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm in an animated Disney phase and I've recently watched some of their new films that I hadn't seen, plus I've rewatched some from the Disney Renaissance and even the odd older one.

[Image: 51qv0ish5JL._SY300_.jpg]

Great songs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 01:25 PM
[Image: 6054-hrgtbcntym.jpg]

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
06-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Tangled was definitely awesome,I loved that horse!!!! Laugh out load

Favie of all time is probably a toss up between Pocahontas, and The Fox and the Hound

"Good men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame" - War Doctor
06-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Are we counting everything distributed by Disney? If so Miyazaki's work is wonderful.

[Image: 10939003_det.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
The Sword in the Stone. One of my all time favorites.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
06-04-2014, 01:36 PM
(06-04-2014 01:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are we counting everything distributed by Disney? If so Miyazaki's work is wonderful.

[Image: 10939003_det.jpg]

Thats the name of that movie! I was looking for that for like forever. Thanks broThumbsup

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
06-04-2014, 01:43 PM
I'll second Emperors New Groove. My daughter loved it when she was young but I never watched it. Then we found it on Netflix so we watched it and I now get why she loved it...very funny Smile

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens
06-04-2014, 01:50 PM
I really dont like Disney.........

and the weird thing is that I cant explain why.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]