Disney

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Disney
Beauty and the Beast. I don't consider Pixar and the other acquisitions as Disney, otherwise the Avengers would be my fave. Smartass

Check out my blog: http://www.aisforatheist.blogspot.com It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 07:46 PM
I think Sony is better at cartoon films. One of my fave's is Hotel Transylvania.
I also like Megamind (from Paramount/Dreamworks).

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
06-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Anastasia was awesome

Is what I'd say if I was in a trolling mood.

Anyway, i watched Hercules a while ago and i enjoyed it.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
07-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Still trying to rank my favourite Disney films but I actually don't think it's possible, there's simply too many good ones. Aladdin, Lion King, Tangled, Wreck-it Ralph, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, all the Disney Renaissance ones I haven't already mentioned ..... I literally can't decide between most of them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Really love almost all of them, I don't think I could pick favorites.

I grew up with these, but now I feel a bit weird watching any new ones. Is Frozen really so good guys? Cause if it is, I might give it a chance. Why do I get a feeling that they don't really have a lot to offer now?

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
07-04-2014, 01:05 PM
You guys forgot about the actual best Disney movie TOY STORY.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-04-2014, 01:09 PM
(07-04-2014 01:05 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  You guys forgot about the actual best Disney movie TOY STORY.

I think it was mentioned somewhere in here once or twice.

Still believe it was the only Disney movie with great sequels. I enjoyed all three films equally. And I still can't watch the ending of the third one without crying my eyes out Sadcryface

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
07-04-2014, 03:12 PM
(07-04-2014 01:04 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Really love almost all of them, I don't think I could pick favorites.

I grew up with these, but now I feel a bit weird watching any new ones. Is Frozen really so good guys? Cause if it is, I might give it a chance. Why do I get a feeling that they don't really have a lot to offer now?

I thought Frozen was alright, defo worth watching. I far preferred Wreck-it Ralph and Tangled though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-04-2014, 04:02 PM
I liked UP(is this a disney movie?),tangled and ralph, toy story as well

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
07-04-2014, 04:06 PM
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 01:05 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  You guys forgot about the actual best Disney movie TOY STORY.

I think it was mentioned somewhere in here once or twice.

Still believe it was the only Disney movie with great sequels. I enjoyed all three films equally. And I still can't watch the ending of the third one without crying my eyes out Sadcryface

Finally! I thought I was a wimp for crying at that part ...so I only watched that part alone
Now I can watch it with you in mind and not feel like a lonely looser....not that your a looser for crying at the saddest almost ending that Disney had ever created...