Disney

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Disney
(07-04-2014 04:06 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I think it was mentioned somewhere in here once or twice.

Still believe it was the only Disney movie with great sequels. I enjoyed all three films equally. And I still can't watch the ending of the third one without crying my eyes out Sadcryface

Finally! I thought I was a wimp for crying at that part ...so I only watched that part alone
Now I can watch it with you in mind and not feel like a lonely looser....not that your a looser for crying at the saddest almost ending that Disney had ever created...

Haha, don't worry, I get those moments all the time! God, I hope I will never have to watch it with people around, I'd be so embarrassed, it's impossible for me not to cry Laugh out load

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
07-04-2014, 09:01 PM
I just watched Up for the first time. It was pretty good, I literally almost cried though when the old dude was looking through his wife's book with all the pics from their life. Sadcryface

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-04-2014, 09:02 PM
I loved the black cauldron when I was a wee babe.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
07-04-2014, 09:13 PM
(06-04-2014 01:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm in an animated Disney phase and I've recently watched some of their new films that I hadn't seen, plus I've rewatched some from the Disney Renaissance and even the odd older one.

Gotta say, out of the new ones I've watched I thought Tangled was incredible, the best film I've seen in ages. I don't think I have an overall favourite Disney film though, there are too many amazing ones.

Anyone else have a favourite animated Disney film?

If I absolutely had to pick just one?

Robin Hood (1973). I can't count how many times that whistling gets stuck in my head Thumbsup Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-04-2014, 10:02 PM
(07-04-2014 09:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I just watched Up for the first time. It was pretty good, I literally almost cried though when the old dude was looking through his wife's book with all the pics from their life. Sadcryface

Oh Dude....you gave me feels. Told ya...

I don't know how to tell you all just how crazy this life feels
Look around for the friends that I used to turn to to pull me through
Looking into their eyes I see them running too -- Running on Empty; Jackson Browne

07-04-2014, 10:11 PM
I could never choose a favorite. I love Mulan, Alladin, The Lion King, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph.
The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, The Aristocrats(I think that's Disney?)

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
07-04-2014, 10:12 PM
(07-04-2014 10:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 09:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I just watched Up for the first time. It was pretty good, I literally almost cried though when the old dude was looking through his wife's book with all the pics from their life. Sadcryface

Oh Dude....you gave me feels. Told ya...

I like Up but it makes me cry every time.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
07-04-2014, 10:18 PM
(07-04-2014 10:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh Dude....you gave me feels. Told ya...

I like Up but it makes me cry every time.

I had no emotions for that movie, because my heart is granite.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
08-04-2014, 12:23 AM
This is such a hard one.

Animated favorites, first to last: Bambi, Dumbo, Toy Story and Tangled.

Non animated movies: The Parent Trap (1961) and Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis.

I like the Disney series called Once Upon a Time with a little animation. It's so fun watching Snow White getting bumped around. I love the evil queen.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
08-04-2014, 12:32 AM
(08-04-2014 12:23 AM)Dee Wrote:  This is such a hard one.

Animated favorites, first to last: Bambi, Dumbo, Toy Story and Tangled.

Non animated movies: The Parent Trap (1961) and Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis.

I like the Disney series called Once Upon a Time with a little animation. It's so fun watching Snow White getting bumped around. I love the evil queen.
OMG Freaky Friday!!
"Fun sucker!!"

I love Jamie Lee Curtis!!

Nathaniel Hawthorne