Disney

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Disney
(07-04-2014 09:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 01:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm in an animated Disney phase and I've recently watched some of their new films that I hadn't seen, plus I've rewatched some from the Disney Renaissance and even the odd older one.

Gotta say, out of the new ones I've watched I thought Tangled was incredible, the best film I've seen in ages. I don't think I have an overall favourite Disney film though, there are too many amazing ones.

Anyone else have a favourite animated Disney film?

If I absolutely had to pick just one?

Robin Hood (1973). I can't count how many times that whistling gets stuck in my head Thumbsup Thumbsup

Thank god someone said that one! Robin Hood's a real good one!

One, just one there?! Pft. Has anyone said The Rescuers Down Under? Because that was one of my favorite movies growing up. In my opinion, the only real good Disney sequel movie (though I will admit it bothers me that only some of the animals have the Australian accent. Why is that?). Here's a sample of it so you know I'm not talking about the first Rescuers (but that's a really good one too)

As for a newer Disney movie, I'd have to go with Lilo and Stitch. Not really that full of action but I like the story, the humor, and the art style.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
08-04-2014, 12:47 AM
(07-04-2014 10:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh Dude....you gave me feels. Told ya...

I like Up but it makes me cry every time.

Dude I cry in the first five minutes, start to walk away, then realize there's a whole like 60+minutes to that movie. Y'know what really made me cry though? Wall-E.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
08-04-2014, 02:00 AM
(07-04-2014 10:18 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I like Up but it makes me cry every time.

I had no emotions for that movie, because my heart is granite.

*Translation I cry like a 5 year old girl whenever I see it but I am a MAUN so I must pretend it is not so*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-04-2014, 02:27 AM
(08-04-2014 12:47 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I like Up but it makes me cry every time.

Dude I cry in the first five minutes, start to walk away, then realize there's a whole like 60+minutes to that movie. Y'know what really made me cry though? Wall-E.

The beginning of Up makes me cry for sure but I also cry for when Russell talks about how he used to eat ice cream with his dad and count the red and blue cars, and when he makes Mr. Fredrickson promise to protect Kevin which makes Mr. F think of Ellie.

Also I need to watch Wall-E again because I just could not get into it the first time.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne