Distracted Driving (or why is THIS shit still legal??)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Distracted Driving (or why is THIS shit still legal??)
(07-09-2015 11:00 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dog doesn't even get on the seats.
poor, poor dog. he or she needs to live in Idaho where there are many happy, happy dogs. (just kidding)Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2015, 04:44 PM
(09-09-2015 03:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 11:00 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dog doesn't even get on the seats.
poor, poor dog. he or she needs to live in Idaho where there are many happy, happy dogs. (just kidding)Smile

#sigh
09-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(09-09-2015 08:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If we lived in a "true democracy" -- everyone would want to "vote themselves into riches" and the whole thing would fall apart.

I think that's what's happening now. At least here in the U.S.A.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
09-09-2015, 05:58 PM
(09-09-2015 03:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  Some guys are very distracted when they see sexy girls in mini skirts on side walk. We need new law - no more girls in mini skirts on side walks.
Sexy guys on motorcycles really distract me when I drive. I need new law - no more sexy guys with their motorcycles on the road.
Oh, I get very distracted when I see bill boards on freeways. We need new law. No more bill boards.

Sounds like we need a law that keeps you off the roads. Between your apparent ADD and hormones in overdrive, you are a danger to yourself and others.

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-09-2015, 08:12 PM
(09-09-2015 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds like we need a law that keeps you off the roads. Between your apparent ADD and hormones in overdrive, you are a danger to yourself and others.
Tongue
Laugh out load
Sure, but only after we make a law that keeps off the roads all those people who are distracted by adorable dogs that are almost out of the window.

So, what else can we get distracted by while we drive? I don't think we will be able to count all those laws we need. Tongue

10-09-2015, 05:35 AM
(09-09-2015 08:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds like we need a law that keeps you off the roads. Between your apparent ADD and hormones in overdrive, you are a danger to yourself and others.
Tongue
Laugh out load
Sure, but only after we make a law that keeps off the roads all those people who are distracted by adorable dogs that are almost out of the window.

So, what else can we get distracted by while we drive? I don't think we will be able to count all those laws we need. Tongue

Are you this goofy naturally, or does it require medication?

Driving is a dangerous activity. No amount of seat belts, airbags or collision avoidance systems will make it safe. It's still probably the most dangerous thing you'll do in any given month.

Only a self centered asshole drives in a lackadaisical manner. Pay the fuck attention to what the fuck you're fucking doing, fucker.

Hang up the phone, put out your cigar, quit playing with your dick and drive the motherfucking car already.

(my inner Boatswains Mate showing there)....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-09-2015, 08:05 AM
(10-09-2015 05:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hang up the phone, put out your cigar, quit playing with your dick and drive the motherfucking car already.
Who would disagree with that?
Also do not pay attention at other people dogs while you are driving. Big Grin

10-09-2015, 08:23 AM
(10-09-2015 05:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Driving is a dangerous activity. No amount of seat belts, airbags or collision avoidance systems will make it safe. It's still probably the most dangerous thing you'll do in any given month.

This is why we need self-driving cars. There are a lot of problems with having computers drive cars, but humans are a thousand times worse!

I want a Tesla with Google self-driving technology. I will place my order the day they start taking orders.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
10-09-2015, 08:40 AM
(10-09-2015 08:23 AM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 05:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Driving is a dangerous activity. No amount of seat belts, airbags or collision avoidance systems will make it safe. It's still probably the most dangerous thing you'll do in any given month.

This is why we need self-driving cars. There are a lot of problems with having computers drive cars, but humans are a thousand times worse!

I want a Tesla with Google self-driving technology. I will place my order the day they start taking orders.

The day I let a car drive for me is the day I let a sex toy have my orgasms.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-09-2015, 08:43 AM
(10-09-2015 08:23 AM)daniel1948 Wrote:  

Dodgy

I work in IT, and I will be the first to tell you that I will have nothing to do with them for quite a long time.

Think of it this way. Whenever ANY software company releases new or updated software, there's a period of time where bugs that weren't discovered in testing appear. This is simply because it is impossible to account for all scenarios that the software might have to handle. When this happens on a PC, the worst case scenario is that your computer crashes and you lose some data.

Now, imagine that you're in your car travelling at 70mph and a glitch happens. You're screwed. Best case scenario is that your car shuts off and rolls to a stop wherever it may have been pointed last. Not bad if you're in your driveway, catastrophic if you're going around a corner at freeway speeds.

Yes, things can go wrong with a manual car that lead to catastrophic accidents, but all those are just added to the plethora of issues that having a non-sentient computer in control entail. A computer can/will only do what it is programmed to do. Anything beyond that programming is a mystery to it and computers don't handle mystery very well.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister