Distressed preacher

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Distressed preacher
A very distressed guy just passed by my house screaming "PLEASE, SAVE ME. JESUS CHRIST, LORD AND SAVIOR. EVIL. SAVE ME" Blink

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Distressed preacher
That's the very predictable result of going into a Starbucks without proper preparation for what to order and how to order it. Give the guy a jar of Folgers instant and he'll be fine.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
28-04-2014, 01:49 AM
How's about you go out there and help the guy, rather than sit crack wise about him on the internet?

Your god is going to do jack shit, maybe you should pick up the slack?

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
[+] 1 user Likes Anudist's post
28-04-2014, 01:54 AM
was he naked, they are usually naked.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
28-04-2014, 01:54 AM
(28-04-2014 12:01 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  A very distressed guy just passed by my house screaming "PLEASE, SAVE ME. JESUS CHRIST, LORD AND SAVIOR. EVIL. SAVE ME" Blink

The psych-hospitals can't get all of the schizophrenics.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-04-2014, 01:57 AM
how do you know he is a preacher ? , aren't they just priest in casual wear.

28-04-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 01:30 PM by Impulse.)
(28-04-2014 12:01 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  A very distressed guy just passed by my house screaming "PLEASE, SAVE ME. JESUS CHRIST, LORD AND SAVIOR. EVIL. SAVE ME" Blink
Are you sure you punctuated that correctly? It sounds like he called Jesus Christ evil in there to me. Either that, or he was running from JC and asking Evil to same save him. Consider

Edit:
Fixed typing error above.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
28-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(28-04-2014 10:40 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
Are you sure you punctuated that correctly? It sounds like he called Jesus Christ evil in there to me. Either that, or he was running from JC and asking Evil to same him. Consider

1 Corinthians 11:1
" Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ ".

Sound like a good imitation to me, perhaps he was in pursuit of a herd of demon possessed pigs

[Image: AwkwardMomentsBible_DemonicBacon.jpg]